Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
T-Bones
Jul 3, 2003 by zero

I feel that anybody who gets the T-Bones or anything like the T-Bones should just rollerblade. I'm not dissin rollerblading but I think it's stupid.
Replies

Jul 4, 2003Mart

It's not neccessarily 'better', just different. Inline is better in that you can do a fuckload more tricks, it looks better, is better, is harder, and is more stylish. And beats skateboarding hands down

Jul 4, 2003Luke

uum...shut up!

Jul 4, 2003Jordan_Thompson

I think Grind Shoes are better than skates, only because you can do it...

1) Anywhere at anytime
2) Do stuff that would land into mud, just before water (like onto a deck), etc.
3) You can do it all year long, without having to annoyingly replace boots and liners.

Jul 5, 2003aaron

tell you what, you go do those rails where you land in mud... and i'll take my skates and go do rails that plough into concrete at the bottom... that way i can roll away with my momentum rather than shatter my ankles (message i'm getting across is that there are a lot of rails you can do on skates that you can't do on soaps also)... plus skating also has other shiznat like gaps (as in real gaps and drops, not doing 360s off your porches onto grass... damn freestylers with their shoes!) and real cess slides, and flatland if your into that garbage... and i guess vert and park.. also garbage

Jul 5, 2003Jordan_Thompson

After slide a 15 stair like \, I never destroyed my ankle.

Jul 5, 2003aaron

Jul 5, 2003aaron

settle down mr. 15 stair... haha... i did steep 15 stairs inside of my school after having soapshoes for a month... i'm not sure if you read my post properly, i said big sets, a 15 set is hardly a big set... we use a 12 as a warm up

Jul 5, 2003aaron

well, actually i didn't say "big sets", but none-the-less the message got across

Jul 6, 2003Mart

I think it was obvious Aaron was talking huge sets. This is Aaron, remember?

Jul 6, 2003Smokey

Yeah I saw some of those huge sets in that october video of footsurfer. Wait no I didn't...

(flame me all you want fellas)

Jul 6, 2003aaron

no need to flame you, for you have flamed me... haha

Jul 6, 2003Smokey

lol sorry I just had to say that... No offense but that first video was pretty pitiful, so it's hard to picture someone improving from that to being able to do 630 spins into grinds and such...

Jul 7, 2003aaron

well, that video is working its way up towards the '2 year old' mark, plus when i did release i did say that i didn't really want to release since it was mostly shit clips, but that i felt like it was time i released something, anything... but yah, it sucked dick

Jul 7, 2003Mart

Wooo, that one was hot Ryan

Dec 7, 2003Phantom00991

okay, so apparently anyone who has t-bones should just get skates...What you're into soaping and don't want to haul yr skates everywhere to hit that sick rail. You make it seem like the regular plates are more badass than the t-bones. Is it better to have the regular "more badass" plate. Or to have the "Flamin' gay" t-bones and double your grindage?

PS: I have t-bones and they rock. Flame me if it makes you feel like a big man.

Sep 25, 2005skaterfoo

where can i get T-Bones
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Dunk hittin a Freestyle Backslide
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip