Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Spread the word!
Apr 20, 2008 by afrogunso

I just got back from scouting out some new places to soap and while I was out two people flipped over my shoes. I did a few grinds for em and sent them off too the soap shop to buy some! :D

Help do your part in getting as much publicity to soaps as possible!

Replies

Apr 20, 2008Joshua3109

Awesome, good job man keep it up! I'll make sure to keep spreading the word

Apr 21, 2008wyattpeterson

YEA spread the word BRING SOAPS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 21, 2008MiTcH1337

After busting a few grinds on the schools front railing, I got a couple people also to check out the shop. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 3 or 4 other people bought them.

Apr 21, 2008SapAuthor

Awesome guys, you all are rocking helping spread the word on the shoes. It's appreciated. I've been working on my aggressive inlines for now, should build up some courage to start hitting some larger rails with my soaps.

Apr 21, 2008Franticfred

if i spread soaps as well i as spread chipotle well be doing well in a few months hahaha and if you dont know what chipotle is let me know!!

Apr 22, 2008wyattpeterson

franticfred you should look over your responses to see if you spelled a word wrong....because I cant tell what you are saying somtimes

Apr 22, 2008Crazyiom

well done and i think we all are trying to even the few of us in europe where no one but a selected few even know what soaps are

Apr 22, 2008Kingyo

My younger brother and his friends loves to skateboards and I'm sure that if I talk to them about Shoe Grinding, they might perk an interest and try it out.

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

haha my bad wyatt it should be "we"ll be doing well" atleast i think thats what your confused about

Apr 26, 2008Kain

wyatt,
NICE!!!

I still can't figure out how you do those unitys down handrails lol.

Apr 26, 2008SpiderSoaper

nice, white express look awsome.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Trevor G hittin a Front Side
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!