Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Rawk.com
Apr 6, 2008 by Joshua3109

So I just found the site Rawk.com and they have this crazy selection of Soaps, now I knew that it was to good to be true so I searched through the forums and found stories from you guys saying they dont deliver,steal your money and just general stuff like that. So I was wondering if anyone EVER got their shoes from Rawk.com or if its just a select few blowing it up to make it seem like alot like the Xbox 360 death rate (it was actually under the acceptable death rate for consoles but since it was such a popular product word got out and ya...)
Replies

Apr 6, 2008wyattpeterson

i dont know

Apr 6, 2008AnthoFlex

I remember when i first started soaping, (well looking for my first pair of soaps, this was still in 05)

i tried ordering a pair of Black/Gray scabs from there. My mom was gonna pay for it with her credit card. When the total came out to about $110 US dollars (which is normal considering the crap my parents normally buy for Denny)

When i place the order, my mom checked the status of order ever few hours. It was a debit card we were using, so internet banking would let us know when it was accepted in.

It was accepted by the end of the day, and then in a few days i get this BS email that says "Oh sorry, we don't ship to the US....and uh....yea"

*Not exact words, but they didnt mention shit about the payment.

The next few days were spent going through hell to get the money back

Apr 6, 2008wyattpeterson

wow thats lame as hell

Apr 6, 2008wyattpeterson

antho if my shoes havent been shiped yet can i still change the size of them

Apr 6, 2008wyattpeterson

Apr 6, 2008wyattpeterson

from sssoapshop

Apr 6, 2008AnthoFlex

my bad dude, im not the person for that. I'll ask Trev when he gets online

Apr 6, 2008Kain

meh.....I love the selection, but I wouldn't buy anything from the uk. The shipping's too long distance.

Apr 6, 2008anaholaboys

lets just put it like this....
rawk sucks cawk. k? k.

Apr 6, 2008AnthoFlex

I wouldn't say that. The people are nice. To me at least. I just wish they'd be a lot more clear about where they ship and where they don't. They also need to update their catalog, because i've had people contact them and they say they have almost none of those shoes listed there anymore

Also, since its in the UK, us here in the US usually have to wait a little for a response (by email)

Apr 7, 2008Kain

anaholaboys,
LOL

Renny,
that's why we should be trying to buy a whole stock of their soaps to sell in the U.S. at sssoapshop

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

WE? And who are you at the shop?

Apr 7, 2008SapAuthor

Kain, firstly it isn't your shop lol, secondly it would be unwise to pay 150 for a pair of shoes, cuz no one will pay that for a pair, we would lose money.

Apr 7, 2008anaholaboys

and expresses are better that most of the older models (not all)
and much cheaper.
and lighter.

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

Everyone just likes the idea of pointless replacement plates. No matter what anyone says or does, thats the way it is. They think they can beat the system with having replacement plates. I prefer cemented over replaceable ANY day.

Apr 7, 2008anaholaboys

ya i agree
i have 5 replaceable soaps
and i dont wear any of them
i only wear my expresses everyday

Apr 7, 2008SapAuthor

I've yet to really replace my plates lol, i don't waer them out that bad, usually the shoe goes out before you could ever kill the plate (unless u grind on cement curbs or sandpaper lol).

Express are a good plate, only thing they aren't as good for is non round rails, which is the only reason why a replaceable plate seems to be better, but honestly you don't really gain to much with em. Plus sometimes the replacement plate gets squeeky, then u walk with a squeek :P

Apr 7, 2008Kain

meh....idk about the idea of replaceable, but I like them being removable for when I freeline/do parkour

SapAuthor,
yeah, but....wouldn't they give you a discount if you bought some shoes in bulk?

Apr 7, 2008Altman

Trev, are you serious? The Express are OG on "non-round" rails. Come on man, you're speaking nonsense.

Apr 7, 2008Kain

Altman,
I know what you mean.....my squeaky's are the only thing I can use on ledges lol

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

Yea Trev, you got it twisted. Express are the shit for non-round rails

Apr 8, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

DON'T CANCEL YOUR RAWK ORDER!!!

I know I may sound crazy, but, hear me out. Rawk don't always scam. They can be complete pains in the A*@! sometimes but however they DID send me my Boltars. But the postage is not what it is cracked up to be. But don't listen to iwantsoapshoes (no offence) as they do send them to you. But I recommend calling them a day after buying to ask them if they had an idea when they would get to you, if they say; 'Sorry we need to re - stock', thats unfortuatly tipical of Rawk. BUT DON'T CANCEL!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside outside of the Moline pool
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U