Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Putting up my soaps.
Apr 6, 2008 by DarkVermillion

I'm probably going to stop soaping, I still want to be part of bringing it back, but I just don't have the time anymore. I've been getting into inlining alot more and I don't have alot of time for my soaps. I'll still do it from time to time, but not like I use to. Sorry guys, I still want to be a part of the revival of soap shoes.
Replies

Apr 6, 2008AnthoFlex

its all good man. Good having ya

Apr 6, 2008wyattpeterson

pce man stop buy & stay updated

Apr 6, 2008wyattpeterson

*by

Apr 6, 2008Hattmac02

totally understandable i like inline more too and it is hard to do both on a busy schedule

Apr 7, 2008Tank

yo i understand i inline all the time too, just wanna say you will be missed D.V. peace

Apr 7, 2008DarkVermillion

Thanks, I just feel like I'm ditching you guys, that's why I want to actually have a part in this movement. It's important to me.

Apr 7, 2008anaholaboys

hey yo dark v
do you still practice your flips?

Apr 7, 2008DarkVermillion

Yeah, I still practice them.
I'm still working on that misty.

Apr 7, 2008anaholaboys

i give up on those
you should check out the "webster"
thats what i wanna learn. that and a gainer flash.

now back to soaping :p
you will be missed...

Apr 7, 2008SapAuthor

Hey, it's okay DV. I'm starting up Aggresive inline, but i want to get better at both, cuz i still have trouble hopping up on any rail anywhere and grinding. Besides, u can still wear soaps, they are still comfy, and u can't wear ur boots everywhere.

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

i take my soaps and my board wherever i go. That way i avoid regret when i find a spot thats in favor of the other, and it doubles my abilities

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

Like being able to grind on benches to run away from big, slow, dumb niggas

Apr 7, 2008Altman

XD Werd!

Apr 8, 2008rhinoskater30

that's ok, i had my wisdom teeth taken out about 3 weeks ago over spring break, and i'm slow to getting back into it.

you look like an inliner anyways
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Yassir playing on the playground
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Zach Larson hittin a Royale