Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Don't know if you all know this, but...
Apr 2, 2008 by rhinoskater30

I started this mystery soaper thread that asked if you found someone that caught you wearing soaps, and you didn't know them. Well, first off I found this girl named Sierra that I didn't know 'till an hour ago. She saw me and said "oh those are so cool!" I proceeded to ask how she new about them since the brand is old and almost extinct thanks to Heelys. She said she used to have 'em and use 'em when she lived in DC. (She's now in San Antonio.) She also said that Heelys are big down there. I think she said are, or maybe were... I was too excited for the details.
So my main point is that maybe Renny, yea you, you beast, could get some info on the history of soaps there. IF soap had a building near there, then I know why they woulg gave been big. IF not, then maybe I got a big lead on where lots of soaps were and maybe are, plus that DC might be an awesome place for a demo.

I typed this all with my Wii remote and my hand hurts!
Replies

Apr 2, 2008AnthoFlex

Me the beast? How? And how would i get some info from D.C? I dunt even live there

Apr 2, 2008Hattmac02

i think the term is wii-mote lol

Apr 3, 2008rhinoskater30

I just meant you live near there and seem to know the history of Soap to know where the companies have been.

And yes Hattmac, you got me there! lol

Apr 3, 2008Hattmac02

no prob i hate using my wii-mote to type i wish i could plug my keyboard into like my 360 and ps2

Apr 3, 2008rhinoskater30

"no prob"? hahahaha!!!

you're just killing it today!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
Dunk hittin a Backslide