Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Shirts available, also shipping news
Apr 2, 2008 by SapAuthor

Hey all, shirts are now ready to sell, just go to the shop and hit "apparel" to snag yourself a pair.

Be warned, Steve is out and won't be back till the 12-13th weekend, so no shipping till then :- / Sorry for the inconvenience of it.

Sales did awesome, probably cuz 11-12s were there, so yay :P Steve is going to try to contact the CEO of HSL now, the new one, but we'll see how it goes. Renny's working on the vid some, hopefully soon we'll have the demo vids for ya.
Replies

Apr 2, 2008wyattpeterson

dope

Apr 2, 2008blakeashake

umm any idea how much shipping is on one?
my mom needs to know a full price

Apr 2, 2008iwantsoapshoes

does that include shoes shipping

Apr 2, 2008wyattpeterson

yea does that include shoes?? i dont care if it does they will get here eventually and im gunna order like 5 of these shirts today

Apr 2, 2008SapAuthor

Inside the US, shipping is flat rate of 2.50 + .50 (for evelope), so 3 sipping+handling, and the shirt is 7.50, so 10.50

Outside of US

Apr 2, 2008SapAuthor

No shipping on shirts or shoes tillt eh 12th - 13th. If you want your shoes the fastest, get the faster shipping so when he ships out the 12th, you'll get them in the 3-5 days instead of 6-9

Apr 2, 2008xJeremiahx

Nice man. I'm gonna order one or two when I get paid this friday. Thanks! I also plan on buying myself 2 pairs of express in the near future. Unless you think broadsides may actually come back. In that case I will probably buy one of each(express and broadside).

Apr 2, 2008iwantsoapshoes

no offence but cant u ship a box without steve under your nose?

Apr 2, 2008blakeashake

ok imma get a t shirt.

Apr 2, 2008SapAuthor

iwantsoapshoes, inventory goes to steve, in Texas, i'm in Wisconsin, Renny in New York, you want to drive all the way to texas so i can ship them?

No one will be at the house, his wife is going with him on the trip. At some point maybe i could carry some stock myself to ship out but we would then have to communicate when the item is paid for type of thing.

Apr 2, 2008AnthoFlex

yea iwant, cool it down. If you know by now, Trev isnt on sales, hes the webmaster. Steve is on sales
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mike sliding the massive Iowa City kink
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge