Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Renny's taking a Break all
Mar 25, 2008 by SapAuthor

Hey all, i wanted to give you a heads up, you may not be seeing or hearing from Renny (AnthoFlex) for a while. With all the stuff that's been going on, he's been looking at others for respect, and with HSL and everything going on, he's been geting angry and just everything's turned to a mess. He misses the times when SOAPing was just for fun, it wasn't about the money, fame, and he didn't need other's respect to do it. So he's taking a soul searching break, so please don't be bugging him with a ton of stuff, he wants to try to avoid the politics of SOAPs and the shop and just find his inner soaper again.
Replies

Mar 25, 2008blakeashake

Sad to here

Mar 25, 2008xJeremiahx

I understand. Sometimes we need to do these things.

Mar 25, 2008Kain

well......I hope soaps can get along without him for a while....

Mar 26, 2008SapAuthor

Of course they can. Don't guilt trip him to coming back guys, he needs a break.

Mar 26, 2008SapAuthor

And correction, he's not really in it for the money or fame, respect was the thing he was talking about, sorry about htat.

Mar 26, 2008Louis

I think what you meant is that he wasn't in it in the money or fame to begin with.

Just sounds like he wanted a little respect from HSL or something.

Mar 26, 2008SapAuthor

yup.

Mar 28, 2008matrix8967

i think if anyone deserves such a break, it's renny. I hope he finds what he's searching for.

Mar 28, 2008DjMerty

i used to see his comments on many shoes. he was cool. :

Mar 28, 2008DjMerty

i used to see his comments on many shoes. he was cool. :

Mar 29, 2008moojuiceman

i hope he does find his "inner soaper" soon, he deserves to get some respect from everybody, what with all he's done so far for soaps. soaping should be about fun not to make money or fame, they weren't invented for that. peace renny, have a good time off.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Orr Whartman hittin a Frontside
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside