Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Post Your Soaps Thread.
Mar 13, 2008 by Spano565

Hey guys what's up i haven't logged in in a while cuz there's nothing to talk about but i still lurk around everyday once in a while.(I just wanted to say hi so you guys know i'm not dead lol.Also the soap demo sounded like a sucess wish i could've been there oh well.)Anyway post some pics of all or any soaps you have k.Also say you got a problem wit your shoe i.e.-Me:Hey Renny my insoles keep coming out of my shoe what do i do.Renny:Dude just go to a modells or something and pick up some shoe glue and apply it to the insoles and it'll be good as new.Me:Gee WOW thanks soo much Renny ur the best dodadodadooo.....Anyway you get the idea you can post pics of your shoes in here if you have problems with it or just want to show off your new kicks lol.I'd post my shoes but they got stolen lol.Plus my express were totaled anyway.Have fun with it guys:)
Replies

Mar 15, 2008Spano565

Bump.

Mar 16, 2008Spano565

Hey guys whats up latley?Anyway besides small talk does anybody have any pics of thier soaps they'd like to post if not don't reply to this

Mar 16, 2008AnthoFlex

I would post up pics, but a lot of them are from the demo, and we still need to make a demo page on the site

Mar 16, 2008Kain

Mike has a pic of my new soaps, so ask him about it.....I don't have it, so I can't post it lol

Mar 16, 2008Spano565

That's cool to i just wanted to know why no one was posting lol anyway Renny did you shoe every body the "shoe" at the demo.

Mar 16, 2008AnthoFlex

Nah, i had no space to bring it

Mar 16, 2008Spano565

Why wtf did you make an army tank with a slipknot grindplateplate lol.And your slogan could be-"Anything with an edge on it you can grind or just blow to bits."-Anthoflex.lol.Anyway that sucks i would've killed to see that but oh well i'll just have to wait like the rest.

Mar 16, 2008AnthoFlex

dude...

i had to bring around 10 shoes, 20 t-shirts, 1000's of stickers, 1000's of cards, 3 rails, the hardware for the rails, and my deck

Bringing the "surprise shoe" was at the bottom of my priorities list

Mar 16, 2008AnthoFlex

when i get a chance, i'll take a pic of them
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Bryndon with a frontside (about to jump from rail 1 to rail 2).
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Thomas Lay's drawing of a sidewalk
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails