Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
anyone from NY/ albany area?
Mar 10, 2008 by EatingEmoKids

Hey guys, I just got my first pair of soaps in the mail today... I was wondering if there is anyone else in ny who soaps around like schenectady, niskayuna or like rotterdam... all upstate new york near albany...
Replies

Mar 11, 2008RamenRadio

Soaper locator on sssoapshop.

Mar 11, 2008Soapdreamer

I keep hearing there is a bunch of them actually.
I think anthoflex maybe.

Mar 12, 2008EatingEmoKids

I actually found a bunch using the soaper locater although none of them were upstate new york, anthoflex and many of the others are all down by new york city and that area, and I saw one or 2 by rochester, when I go visit my family who lives in that area I'll have to see if I can soap with some of those guys tho...

Mar 13, 2008sam

Yeah man, lemme know when your going to vist your releltives in rochester, cause im like somewhat closeby.

Mar 13, 2008RamenRadio

AIM...

Mar 14, 2008EatingEmoKids

awesome, I know that I will be in canadaigua near rochester during the week of the 4th of july, so I will probably be visiting different relatives who live in and around the rochester area.. my aim is EatingEmoKids15, anyone feel free to message me.

Mar 15, 2008blakeashake

i live in buffalo its kinda close to rochester. and ill have a car this summer so i could prolly meet up wit u and soap.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside
Gabriel hittin a Frontside