Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
DO NOT send anymore emails to HLS (Read)
Feb 28, 2008 by SapAuthor

Aight, me and renny screwed up big time. Steve finally got back and checked up with HLS, and let's just say we're in trouble.

We pretty much burnt every bridge we made there, alienated a lot of people, and made ourselves look like the fool. Steve will be the sole person talking to HLS from now on, neither Me nor Renny, and i would not like anyone else to contact them either. Everything must go through Steve, it's true that i should have seen this but i was as mad as everyone else.

Me and Renny are going to write apology letters, and hopefully smooth things over. Even after the shipment fiasco, lack of support $$ for the demo, and the rest, what we did wasn't called for.

Again, we apologize for using you guys as a weapons. Both Renny and I need to remember that this is still a business, and there are more proper ways of doing things.

We'll be working out a better way to communicate with Steve since he is often not available to talk, which is partly why we start to panic.

So please, no more emails to brooks, or heelys, thank you.

Sincerely,
Trevor Fayas
Replies

Feb 28, 2008Megashadow77

Goddammit....

Feb 28, 2008Kain

Dude.......

YOU MISSPELLED HSL 3 TIMES

Feb 28, 2008Megashadow77

1. Rofl.

2. I thought something like this might happen.....

which is why I never sent an e-mail in the first place.

Feb 28, 2008SapAuthor

Sorry, i can never remember if it's HSL or HLS, since if you think about it, it' HeeLS. But now i remember it stands for Heelys Sports Limited.

Feb 28, 2008xJeremiahx

Sorry to hear that. The last thing we need is to make things worse.

They just need to realize that all we want to to be able to buy their products.

I do agree that it should have stayed between HSL and Steve though. If anything we should have written Steve e-mails and let him present them to HSL in a more professional manner.

Feb 28, 2008Spano565

That sucks well atleast i didn't get around to sending them an e-mail if that helps a bit but right now we need to think with are heads not balls that's all.

Feb 28, 2008RamenRadio

I didn't get the chance to send the email either.

In fact, I haven't done a lot of emailing lately. God I need to check my inbox

Feb 28, 2008AnthoFlex

I'm not putting my 2 cents into this

Feb 29, 2008Revengasaur

I had a bad feeling about it, so I didn't.
I've been part of a failed E-mail flood before.

Feb 29, 2008AnthoFlex

It wasnt supposed to be a flood. We just needed to know wtf happened. I never wished bad on them. But when i tried to apologize and they wouldnt let me, i got pissed

Feb 29, 2008Kain

Yeah....it sucks when ppl do that, it's like....they don't even give you time to say anything......:\

Feb 29, 2008matrix8967

they probably thought we where trying to DDOS them or something. they probably thought it was an attack or something...

Feb 29, 2008AnthoFlex

They swear like we're against them.

If we were against them, we wouldnt be busting our asses to revive something that is in their possession. If we really didnt give a fuck, we'd try to hurt soap

Feb 29, 2008Soapdreamer

I knew it wasn't a good idea so I didn't do it. It seems almost like an offencive attack.

Dec 19, 2009Revengasaur

Bumpan 4 noobs.

Dec 19, 2009Brad

I don't know why they get so pissed. We clearly want more Soaps, why the hell won't the make more?

Dec 20, 2009sylonbroadsides

revengasaur, that was uncalled for. They were upset that the pomoters for soap shoes were inspiring soapers to email them.

It is NOT an implied law that someone askes HSL about buying soap shoes or remaking them. They didn't want the people of sssoapshop causing a riot, which is what happened.

Dec 21, 2009Revengasaur

I don't think it was uncalled for. The point I was trying to make is that it's important to look at the past so we don't repeat mistakes we've already made.

Dec 21, 2009sylonbroadsides

that wasn't our mistake dude, that was Renny's.

He told everyone to send emails to Brooks and Janice demanding broadsides and all. That's not something that they wanted in an employee, so they discontinued soaps. It was partially due to economic reasons, but they saw it was more because of what renny did

Dec 22, 2009Revengasaur

Well, I meant soapers in general just need to chill out on the e-mail thing, I just wanted to use this as an example. I wasn't trying to blame anybody, especially Renny, who loves soaps probably more than any person on earth. I know it's never a good idea to bring up sore subjects. I'll leave the past in the past from now on.

Dec 22, 2009Brad

I still don't think it would hurt to let HSL know someone still cares about Soaps.

Dec 22, 2009sylonbroadsides

Yeah, emailing them does let them know that people still are interested. I mean you are right, emailing customer service doesn't help very much because they can't do anything, but it will let them know that soap shoes can still be a popular thing.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Daz Burt pulling a frontside 'nugen during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Dude sliding the Soap Van