Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Stickers
Feb 25, 2008 by teamheelz

Hey i was wondering where or if i could get some soap stickers. I wanna place then on stop signs and stuff :D
Replies

Feb 25, 2008Spano565

I feel your pain.lol.Anyway keep searching ebay ya could get lucky but like Renny has said the SSSoapshop is gonna have stickers avalibale at the shop as soon as HSL gives them the shoes we've all been waiting for.Just sit tight for now and hope we get dem shoes.

Feb 25, 2008teamheelz

iight thanks!

Feb 25, 2008Kain

I hope Antho can bring some stickers/t-shirts/buttons to give away at the demos lol. My mom has to go on a business trip until the day before the March 8 demo, but we can hopefully get a flight on the night she gets back or the next morning.

Feb 25, 2008RamenRadio

Ask HSL to print some.

Feb 29, 2008SapAuthor

We only have a small brick of sticks each, we'll bring em, but after this we may have to start printing our own, although we need to keep 1 good sticker of each type to replicate if we can ever do that.

Feb 29, 2008matrix8967

i got some stickers from an ebay buy. they're designs i've never ever seen before...i'll get pics later this weekend, i'm about to be off on a trip.

Mar 1, 2008Page645

i used to make my own b4 using some sticker paper from staples and me and trav created some of our own designs

Mar 1, 2008RamenRadio

Good times Keith, good times.

I still have some cool designs to show you too man.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside