Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
The "BIG" News From the SSsoapshop
Feb 24, 2008 by AnthoFlex

HSL has screwed the SSsoapshop over yet again with their shipment of new Size 13 Express, as well as the restock of all the other colors and sizes.

Today is Sunday, February 24th, 2008. The shipment was SUPPOSED to be here on MONDAY, February 18th, 2008. We still havent gotten it, NOR has HSL contacted us or replied to ANY of Steve's emails asking where the hell our shoes are.

Is anyone pissed about this? No? You will be when you hear what the "BIG" news was supposed to be...

Here it is:

Along with the release of the BRAND NEW size 13's and restock of every size and color, I was going to announce new inventory at the shop...What inventory? Shirts...BRAND NEW Soap shirts. But it didnt stop there. We were ALSO going to sell grindplates, screws, and both types of plate keys.

Think its over? Not yet...What about all of you who wanted stickers and SSsoapshop cards SO badly? We were offering those too. We were going to offer them on the NEW FAQ's page i set up. On the new FAQ's page, there are the normal frequently questions asked, along with 3 videos im putting up that explain various things about soaps. Even reveals a few secrets.

And STILL, the news doesn't stop. I have completely gotten rid of the current "Crew" page. For those who dont recall (or who didnt really care...i know i didn't) i completely took off the current Team SSS, kicked everyone off, and created a NEW Team page...Why is this? Figure it out...We have a pro business, with a pro site, why not have a pro team? With people who actually soap? Long story short, We're offering sponsorship from the soapshop.

Moving on, the news really doesnt stop does it? Well, heres the last of it. At least for now. It just keeps coming in. For those who are showing up to the demo, prepare to be the first to see the newest shoe to hopefully see the light of day at the shop.

Of course, none of this will happen unless we get our shoes... I refuse to add on anything to the shop until they get here. OH, by the way, the shirts are already here, ready to put on the shop. Until those shoes get here however, I'm not putting anything up. Is everyone as mad as I am? Good. Everyone, email HSL asking where our shoes are. Be professional, dont curse, dont threaten them, but be straight forward and to the point. Tell them how hard each of you have worked to get soap where it is. Tell them that this ignorance with lying about the shipment, then staying quite about it, is as childish as the kids they are targeting with their Heelys product.

Here are some emails to try out:

Help@heelys.com
Brooks@heelys.com

Kain, TeamHeelz, any of you heelers…you guys got any emails to add to this list?

Seriously people, do this. Otherwise we’ll never get what we worked so hard to get.
Replies

Feb 24, 2008Kain

I'll get to it.

Try this...this guy works in Europe, and is one of the largest heelys dealers there
colm@railslide.com

Feb 24, 2008AnthoFlex

NO dude, NOT DEALERS!

People at HSL who may know wtf happened to the shops shipment of new shoes

Feb 24, 2008Kain

oh....well....lol

idk who besides brooks

Feb 24, 2008matrix8967

I'm impressed.

and that means i'm probably going to buy a lot.

when it gets here that is.

Feb 24, 2008Hattmac02

I sent an email to brooke that wasnt threatning or idiotic hopefully she will reply

Feb 24, 2008Hattmac02

shit oops brooks sorry
i thought it was brooke good thing i diddnt say brooke in it

Feb 25, 2008heelyhailey

Brooks is the marketing manager so shes probably the one to email. I'll try to shoot out an email later on tonight

Feb 25, 2008DarkVermillion

How are we going to get back on the team? D:

Feb 25, 2008AnthoFlex

When HSL gets us the shoes, look at the new FAQs page and find out

Feb 25, 2008Spano565

Phonominal news renny ill be buying stuff when you guys get those shoes, and ill leave Brooks a respectful well written e-mail.

Feb 25, 2008SpiderSoaper

good thing kicking all us out, esecially the 20 something non-soaping newbies on the list, only people that have wat it takes should be on it, i think u guys should change the rule of letting someone easily join just by buying shoes and not doing trick to prove theyre worthy, most of the noobs probably bought and tried the shoes only on for a while and later on didnt give a shit for them, and just left it them theyre closet to collect dust

Feb 25, 2008AnthoFlex

Everyone stop putting your 2 cents into what you "think" should be done for the team SSS. Once we get our shoes, you will all see the new team page, and you'll see that we're going to do things the professional way...MY way.

Feb 25, 2008SpiderSoaper

ouch....my bad

Feb 25, 2008Surfaced

God damnit.

Honestly. My 12s aren't getting any bigger, and never will.

Waiting on HSL has got to be one of the worst things someone could be forced to do.

Feb 25, 2008AnthoFlex

Everyone. stop sending emails to Brooks@heelys.com . Apparently we pissed her off and now shes sending me all the emails you guys sent.

So just send it to the help@heelys.com, which i honestly think wont do shit, considering they never reply to anything. When i find the correct email to send it to that i wont give me a bitchy response, i'll post it here.

Until then, keep sending it to help@heelys.com

Feb 25, 2008xJeremiahx

That is very good newz. Thanks for all your hard work Antho.

You should have kept all the "active" SSS members and made an "amature" SSS team. Then added the select few to be on a "Pro" team.

Feb 25, 2008AnthoFlex

I've decided to give it like a sk8board and Inline team kinda feel.

Theres the actual pro team, and the flow team. If you don't know what flow is, go look it up, im not gonna explain it.

I know Jeremiah knows what a flow team is. Bro Sk8r, like me, haha

Feb 25, 2008xJeremiahx

That's cool. I was concerned because I still want to be part of the team but because of my lack of jumping skilz I will probably never be pro material.

But who knows...I will have to see what the requirements are.

Plus within the next couple weeks I will be moved into a new place in a neighborhood with a lot more stuff to soap on. Plus with no girlfriend now I will have more free time and will need a good distraction while I adjust to living on my own.

Feb 25, 2008matrix8967

i know how you feel jeremiah...

i can. not. jump. i can do killer moves on low things...but...low things are kinda silly when the guy next to you is doing killer rails...

Feb 25, 2008xJeremiahx

I was thinking about buying those ankle weights and wearing them around all day. Hopefully that will strengthen my legs and help my jumping. It's hard to get 6'3" 220lbs onto a rail.

Feb 25, 2008Kain

I can jump really high b/c of my parkour training, but idk if I'd have the foot placement right for handrails lol

Feb 25, 2008vault

lol im geeking out rite now this is exciting.

Feb 26, 2008Revengasaur

My buddy Phil got his first pair of soaps in years last night. we went looking for shit to grind on and found a longish really mellow handrail, the thing was higher than anything I'd even attempted to grind before, (almost waist high) but after handing up for the 30th time I knew the only way to balance right was to man up and just jump on the fucker. I fell down, and three tries later I got an acceptable frontside on it. Phil jumped on, and got a decent grind, Then as we were walking away he jumped up, fell, and broke his wrist. I wish I was kidding.

Feb 26, 2008Soapdreamer

I'm useless to this whole this right now.
No licence living in a planned community far away from a city with a mall.I don't think my parents will approve of them buying soaps for me even now so no soap shoes yet. :(

You guys keep at this though.
Living in arizona is kinda boring.

Feb 26, 2008AnthoFlex

Isn't there a store in Arizona that still sells soaps? Other than the SSsoapshop, there's supposed to be a physical store somewhere in Arizona that still sells soaps

Feb 26, 2008AnthoFlex

A place called "Mountain Boardz" and a place in Phoenix called "MWG"

Feb 26, 2008xJeremiahx

The shirt looks pretty cool from what I can see. Are they going to be available in more colors other than white? White shirts make my manboobs look huge.

Feb 26, 2008AnthoFlex

What shirts? I havent posted any pics of them

Feb 26, 2008xJeremiahx

I could explain how I got there but if you don't want people to see them yet then I will keep quiet.

I'll e-mail you so maybe you can fix it.

Feb 26, 2008teamheelz

i was able to veiw shirts to

Feb 26, 2008teamheelz

ok im nto able to veiw anymore.

Have you heard anything bout the SOAPS or shirts or anything yet?

Feb 26, 2008Joshua3109

Hey guys I emailed the new address and got this response

""I'm sorry you were provided with this email address. Any questions or issues one of our retailers has about their deliveries needs to be handled through their buyer and our sales rep and/or customer service rep. This email is strictly for helping consumers find the product they need, not for complaints about orders shipping from overseas that we have no control over. These are not issues that we discuss with consumers.""

So waddaya think? Could this email be useless?

Feb 26, 2008AnthoFlex

Perhaps, but i think they'll get the idea and start forwarding them to the right people

Feb 27, 2008Joshua3109

ya, hopefully

Feb 27, 2008soapbofo

i gotta get me a t-shirt when they're up

Feb 27, 2008SapAuthor

HLS is just blowing us off. I wish you recorded the convo between you and brookes, lol, i wish i could have heard it. Brookes chewed out renny for telling ppl to send the emails to her. We're fed up with the lack of professionalism with HLS. I beleive Steve has PAID for the shipment, they said february a while back, then mid february, and it's already end of february now and the shipment that's suppose to be here isnt'. I needed the $$ from the new size sales to help pay for the 400$ plane ticket for the demo, now i'm back in debt. Plus i fear we'll loose ppl that would want to buy but are getting tired of waiting. This just kind of blows.

Also, for those who aren't good at jumping, it's aight. If you want to build leg muscles, do leg presses and squats, it's all in the thigh muscles. Plus depending on what you do, you don't necessarily NEED height for all hard rails. It's a big step up and u better wear protection at least at first, but stair rails or slanted rails can be jumped on without much "ups", since you jump out some and the rail is slanting down so instead of jumping 3 feet up, you jump 3 feet out and 1 foot up. Just be careful.

And you can always find some lower rails and bust some tricks off of em, or try something unique. I need to work on my game, the only reason i'm on the team is cuz i started it :P Renny won't let me not be on it.

Feb 27, 2008AnthoFlex

first off, you spelled HSL wrong twice.

2nd, wtf are you talking about "Renny wont let me be on it"

What the hell is that? I never said that. You just want me to say that because you think you suck

Feb 27, 2008Kain

um....he said "Renny won't let me NOT be on it"
lol

SapAuthor,
what you said about ppl being tied of waiting is exactly why I think HSL should hurry up and come out with the new pro model of heelys and new styles of soap shoes.

Feb 27, 2008AnthoFlex

Oh man, i completely read over that! Sorry Trev -_-

*looks for glasses*

Feb 27, 2008AnthoFlex

Kain, what does that new "Pro Series" look like?

Feb 27, 2008Kain

Renny,
....I have no idea lol, but it's a mega wheel/plate style, which we need more of.

Anyways......I don't think I can make it to the demo Sunday. I'm busy with other things. I'm still trying to get a demo in Toledo though
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
victor hittin a who gives a shit?
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Mart hittin a Royale on one of the huge rails at Beaumont School, St Albans
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide