Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
The Ramones
Jul 3, 2004 by Curtinator

Does anyone know where I can download there songs?
Replies

Jul 4, 2004Smokey

Kazaa...

Jul 4, 2004Curtinator

Kazaa... Wah?!!

Jul 4, 2004AleX

kazaa destroys your computer.. but then again what doesnt, try limewire, its not quite as harsh, napster has the best player (thats what i use) but u gotta pay...

Jul 4, 2004Curtinator

Oh.Never Mind I was looking for something I could download for free.

Jul 4, 2004Mart

Kazaa Lite is safe as houses. Get that instead

Jul 4, 2004Smokey

www.oldversion.com
You can get kazaa lite off there for free.

Jul 4, 2004Mart

Illegal music downloads are killing the industry. Go and buy your music or download tracks for 99cents on the iTunes music store

Jul 4, 2004Greg

considering i have the most scene points on this website listen to me.
A) mart is right, buy your music.
B) the ramones fucking suck. period. punk is dead, go trade in your mohawk and bullet belt already.

Jul 5, 2004Curtinator

Are you going to start flaming?

Jul 6, 2004Collin

The Artists really don't get that much money from the sold cds, they mostly give the powerhungry corperations the money and the artists only get a small share of it. If you really want to support the artists go see them live.

Jul 7, 2004Mart

Artists make little to no money from touring. And the amount of money that record labels make from CDs all boils down to how good you are at negotiating contracts and your initial record deal

The power is with the independant labels these days, as the big labels are losing money because of people like you who download all your music rather than investing your money in the industry by buying the CD. Like most things, the music industry needs money to survive; if people stop buying music, there won't be any music to listen to in the future

Jul 15, 2004Curtinator

No comment

Oct 21, 2004draper_dude

hahah yeah thatd be funny if someone still wore mohawks and bullet belts....heh.....well i doubt that guy does though not cool enuf to even keep up wit the times let alone saty behind
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail
Is that a Soap sticker on that car?
victor hittin a who gives a shit?
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide