Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Project "Soaping Girlfriend" is underway.
Feb 21, 2008 by Revengasaur

I got some scabs in her size off of Ebay last night. I'll update as things move along.
Wish me luck.

This mornings conversation:
"I got you a present off Ebay last night so if $50 shows up on the paypal account it was me."
"... is it a pair of soap shoes?"
"Uh, no!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I mean... uh, no!"
Replies

Feb 21, 2008Altman

Not sure this'll work out for you dude. My ex tried to learn how to Soap and she failed epicly.

Feb 21, 2008xJeremiahx

I tried to teach my X how to skateboard. She fell once pretty good and then she quit.

Feb 21, 2008AnthoFlex

Revengasaur, dont even bother. The chick wont even wear the damn shoes...believe me

Feb 21, 2008Altman

Renny knows what he's talking about. His last prospect didn't exactly take a shine to wearing those Baby Blue Cleans.

Feb 21, 2008AnthoFlex

Its either you get the girl Cleans (BLUE) has to be BLUE

Or dont get her anything at all....

you can slide with Cheer scabs, but nothing works better than cleans

Feb 21, 2008iluv2spam

Hope your girlfriend bails and cracks her head open.

Feb 21, 2008RamenRadio

wow, what a waste of a life.

Feb 21, 2008Revengasaur

Damn... you guys can be pretty negative.

Feb 21, 2008Spano565

Yeah i know i think me and u are the only ones that notice that if all this negative talk keeps going the way it is then that's gonna make a REALLY crappy site.(but that's just what i think.)Anyway i hope ur girl loves them good luck and who knows maybe she'll like em.

Feb 22, 2008DarkVermillion

It's like ever soapers dream to get their girl to soap, so you can be sitting at the house or something and be like, "Hey, wanna go soap?"
"Ok."
"Sweet, I love you." *Shhhhnnnkkkk*
"I love you too." :] *Shhhhhhnnnnkkkk*

Feb 22, 2008RamenRadio

That comment was for the spammer.

Feb 22, 2008RamenRadio

Just forget about it, he's probably not here anymore.

Feb 22, 2008RamenRadio

Hope that works out for you Revengasaur.

Man I wish it was possible here in NY

Feb 22, 2008Kain

Darvermillion,
fortunately for me......I got one of my ex's to soap lol

Feb 23, 2008Revengasaur

I got her to do a frontside on a pvc pipe once when we were playing in the snow... her boots slid surprisingly well. She's got good balance and coordination; she's been skateboarding for four years, but she stopped because collage is taking up all her time. The True challenge for me is getting her to come outside and play with me.

Feb 23, 2008Kain

Revengasaur,
define "play"......LOL

Feb 23, 2008Revengasaur

The soap shoes catchphrase used to be "Play with yourself" ~Lulz~

Feb 23, 2008AnthoFlex

I have a soap hat that says that

Feb 23, 2008xJeremiahx

^Same here^

I just wish it was flexfit. It makes a good desk decoration in my office though.

Mar 2, 2008Revengasaur

Funny update. Me and phil (with his busted wrist) were out back hitting my practice rail, when my girlfriend came out. She put on my soaps, (They were way too big.) jumped on the practice rail and almost got a good grind. after a few tries she was sliding a good part of it. She came inside and looked up heelies on ebay, and the came and got me. "look these are only 60$ and they have the wheel" I was like, time to spill the beans... she's stoked, but you guys we're right about the initial reaction of "Those things are fugly." Then she was like, "but whatever, who gives a shit what they look like, point is they grind." I'm a lucky man.

Mar 2, 2008Kain

lol. she should get some soaps and heelys of her own :P

Mar 4, 2008Revengasaur

Well, her shoes came in the mail today, and boy was she excited, we went out and hit the practice rail for a while. I'm amazed. She got frontsides across the whole thing within four of five tries. I did a backside, and while I was explaining how to do it, she did one, first try across the whole thing. Later I showed her ufo's and farfs, and she got ufo's pretty quick. I'm amazed. I guess you guys will want proof pretty soon, the entire success story is a little bit outlandish I guess. When she gets good enough to hit a real rail I'll send in some pictures or something.

Mar 5, 2008SapAuthor

Even though it's "play with yourself" really, it's better with more ppl, otherwise it can be kind of boring. With friends there is some motivation to go bigger, and someone to laugh at you when you bail, thus making you laugh too lol.

Mar 5, 2008RamenRadio

That's what I said to Renny.

Mar 5, 2008Kain

Revengasaur,
sounds like my kind of girl ;)
lol

Mar 5, 2008AnthoFlex

Said what to me?

Mar 5, 2008matrix8967

I agree with Sap. soaping is kinda boring when you're by yourself. it has a degree of fun, but it's way more fun with a lot of people there.

Mar 6, 2008RamenRadio

Hands down.

Mar 7, 2008SiriusLock

You're very lucky to have a girl like that. I wish I had a girlfriend who like to soap.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Casey Faris hittin a Nugen
Matt Faix hittin a Frontside Down Church Rail
Brett Dierker with a Frontside.
Baker hittin a Frontside