Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
2 weeks left until Soapshoes demo
Feb 17, 2008 by AnthoFlex

Slowly the days are creeping closer to the biggest soapshoes demo ever thrown. According to Virginia Mazajewski (owner of XW indoor skatepark), we're looking at a minimum of 100+ people to be showing up. We're hoping the Channel 2 news people can make it, because they're always covering events at that park.

I'm gathering up what stuff i have left, stickers, getting a few t-shirts, gonna copy some videos, and all kinds of stuff to give away on the big day.

For those who are going, you are in for quite a treat. The demo is going to kick so much ass, its not even funny....well, maybe a little.

By a show of comments, who's gonna make it to the demo? Who WANTS to make it to the demo?

For all demo info, check out:

http://www.SSsoapshop.com/demo.html
Replies

Feb 17, 2008AnthoFlex

I honestly hope that my 6 demo shoes can cover all these people...

Feb 17, 2008Megashadow77

Wants.

Feb 17, 2008Spano565

I wish i could go but i can't cause i have no ride which sucks but i'm still supporting soaps over here in jersey and that still helps but.... i still wish i could go and hope the demo is kick ass good luck Renny.

Feb 17, 2008Kain

New news....

The Philly trip's canceled, so I might be able to make it to the soap demo :D

Feb 17, 2008AnthoFlex

Don't show up with your Heelys kain

Feb 17, 2008AnthoFlex

If you dont have soaps, wear regular shoes, i'll spot you a pair for the day

Feb 17, 2008Revengasaur

Man I wish I could fly...

Feb 17, 2008Kain

Well I can't grind with regular shoes :P

If I come, I'll probably have squeaky cleans by then

Feb 17, 2008AnthoFlex

Did you even read what i said? If you dont have soaps, i'll spot you a pair for the day

READ dude, READ

Feb 17, 2008Kain

Yeah, and did you READ what I said? :P

I'm gonna bring my own soaps if I have them by then. That's all I'm saying.

....and this is IF I'm coming...

Feb 18, 2008sam

I really hope we can get channel 2 there... Renny did virgina say anything after you emailed her about it?

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

Yeah we'll need some attention definatley even if it is local which reminds me Renny get ALOT of those SOAP cards you made and bring em you'll need it.Oh which also reminds me Sam i wanted to ask how are your downtown 4's treatin ya cuz im thinking of getting some ok thanks.Mainly hows it hold up (the material, and how's the grinding.)

Feb 18, 2008AnthoFlex

I gotta call her up, she hasnt been responding to my emails

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

Hopefully u can get in touch with her

Feb 18, 2008AnthoFlex

Spano, you headed over there too?

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

Na man i can't make it cu i have no ride and my express finally died (Man i loved those shoes) and my best friend stole my damn x-factors (then i beat him up) so i have no soaps.But that's me all and all.

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

*don't

Feb 18, 2008SpiderSoaper

Sam has downtown 4's? those are awsome skates, wat's ur setup Sam?

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

Yeah he does but this guy on this site www.grindside.com says i should get some Roces on rollerwarehouse.You should check the site out.Jay keep commenting on stuff we need some chatter in here besides me.

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

My username is jspan1013

Feb 18, 2008JeiHeirumaru

I wants to come,but I can't!!!!!! *bawls and flails*

Feb 18, 2008sam

I honestly havent skated in a while, but the downtown 4s are like tanks. They really helped me get into inlining and have an incredibly strong frame. Plus you can get them on a realitivly low budget. I would definitly recommend them.

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

Thanks Sam ill be going to Sports Authority in the spring cuz of the weather and maybe buy a prail there anyway thanks again sam you should really get back into blading or soaping man they're both kickass so thanks.

Feb 18, 2008Spano565

Hey sam it's good to seeya on SG again bye keep soapin.

Feb 18, 2008SpiderSoaper

i dont really care wat other sites or people, most people should just roll with watever skates they want, everyone doubted in buying TRS skates, but i said "screw it" i'll buy it anyway, so i got the downtown 4's, not alot of bladers like TRS, but it's fine with me, as for roces i dont like em, i like TRS, Rems, razors, and especially xsjado. Sam did u change the stock frames? or wheels? the stock frame is strong, and way different than other TRS frames, it's better, but i changed for some able 3 frames, some day i'll jus use a grinder to make a groove on the TRS frames wen my ables die, the stock wheels are shit, they got chipped on the second week, all TRS wheels suck, they arent made good, i switched for some Eulogy wheels

Feb 18, 2008SpiderSoaper

*i dont really care wat other sites or people say*

Feb 21, 2008Altman

From what I hear about Virginia playing the tWo teaser non-stop, I think we'll get a warm reception.

Feb 21, 2008iluv2spam

Is virginia a virgin? get it? MEGA LOLZ!!!!! I crack my self up.

Feb 21, 2008Altman

It's lulz you newfag.

Feb 22, 2008Wesker

I'll be there :0

Feb 22, 2008SpiderSoaper

Virginia? who's that?

Feb 22, 2008RamenRadio

She's in charge of the skate park

Feb 22, 2008SpiderSoaper

oh, cool, wish i could go

Feb 22, 2008SpiderSoaper

oh, cool, wish i could go

Feb 22, 2008SpiderSoaper

fook!

Feb 22, 2008Kain

idk if I can go or not.....I hope so.

Feb 22, 2008Revengasaur

Good work Altman, that boy obviously needs to lurk moar.

Feb 22, 2008Altman

Indeed he does. By the way, which way to the loli? lulz

Feb 22, 2008sam

Yeah, like i said lots of bladers down here think there fun to wear when just hanging out. Btw are you going to be able to come AJ?

Feb 22, 2008Revengasaur

soap shoop da woop.

Feb 22, 2008Crackhead

dang love to be at that

Feb 22, 2008Altman

Sam, I'm leaving on the day of the demo. My dad wants to see if we can change our flight for Saturday though seeing how he wants to see Niagra Falls.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Jordan Thompson hittin a Frontside
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Bart Johnson sliding a handrail at Long John Silvers