Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Les Paul..... wooooooo
Jul 2, 2003 by Crossbuster

woooo I got my Les Paul today (Gibson) and its positively eargasmic! (pat.pending on that word) but I cut my thumb into two parts and therefore cannot play. SHIT!
Replies

Jul 2, 2003Crossbuster

SPAM... sorry

Jul 2, 2003Tanner

Oooo, how is that? I play bass, and I've laid hands on a les paul bass and I was impressed

Jul 3, 2003Tanner

Crappy epiphone, I've been playing for about 3 years

Jul 3, 2003Crossbuster

Its beaaaaaaautiful. (I cut my thumb off on a computer case at work experience lol, oooow blood and pain but morphine.

How odd lol.... since word has spread through school that I have a Les Paul, I've been asked to be in four different bands lol... I wonder why that is. I'm already in two, thats enough for me :) The music festival is in two weeks and I'm looking forward to thoroughly showing off... You play bass? nice! What bass have you got? How long have you played?

Jul 4, 2003Mart

...surely this should be in the general forum?

I have a 7string Ibanez... been playing four years. Also, I'm huge into music production; I'm going to the ACM in September, you may have heard of it, to do music production

Jul 4, 2003Crossbuster

I've been playing for 7 years now, I've got this weird side project going on, can you record anything? I've got me on vocals and guitar, a guy in japan on drums, a swede girl on guitar, but I need a bassist, we are all gonna record something and put it together

Jul 6, 2003Tanner

Hahah, sure, I'll throw something up. What style music?

Jul 6, 2003Crossbuster

I hadnt noticed the general forum, and I reckon no one would take any notice if it was in there anyway.

Jul 7, 2003Crossbuster

I'm into punk, but I can play anything you want really. (Just don't ask for St. Anger, because in my opinion, St. Anger = St. Shit)

Jul 8, 2003Tanner

I like St anger. It's heavier than their more recent stuff. (Load, reload)

Sep 8, 2007Hermes2722

Sweet! cool 4 u

Sep 8, 2007PixelEater

Holy shit. B-B-B-BUMPED.

Sep 8, 2007Page645

hey crossbuster is that ur fav. guitar?

Sep 8, 2007Page645

oh and OMFG ITS MART!!!!!!

Sep 8, 2007RamenRadio

Of course it's Mart, this topic os four years old

Sep 8, 2007Page645

holy shhit i cant beleive i missed that!! XD

Sep 8, 2007RamenRadio

XD

Sep 8, 2007AnthoFlex

U guys are sumthing else, un believeable

Sep 8, 2007RamenRadio

Wtf? We didn't bump up the topic, don't look at me and page.

Sep 8, 2007RamenRadio

chill man

Sep 8, 2007rhinoskater30

my dads like 53 now, but when he was, I'd say 14-15ish if he was interested in guitars, BUT.

Him and my uncle went to a pawn shop a long time ago and found one, it took them a while pay it off because they were kind of poor back then. It was probably 100-200 bucks, maybe not even 100. But my ucle that plays guitar real well, and is in a band, still has it. pretty sweet huh?

Sep 8, 2007xJeremiahx

Here is what I have.

Ibanez 7 string
Yamaha 5 string Bass
Yamaha acoustic guitar
Lotus 4 string bass(it's crap but it was my first guitar)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.
If you own a pair of Soaps, you've seen this Sticker