Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Heely's under new management?!
Feb 7, 2008 by Soapdreamer

Feb 1, 2008
Heelys Announces New Management
http://investors.heelys.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=291599
( i used both because I was trying to make sure one of the links worked.

Michael stafforoni has resigned. Ralph T. parks will serve as interim CEO. I'll read on this. What do you guys think?
Replies

Feb 7, 2008AnthoFlex

From what I heard, this guy is the real deal. I heard he's a really cool guy, and him and Steve used to work together.

Could this be the break we've been waiting for? Who knows...

Feb 7, 2008RamenRadio

I heard about it on athensfsw. I dunno what to think of this new dude, but maybe things will get better.

Feb 7, 2008Soapdreamer

Thats cool. From what i just read it seems that
Michael will serve as a advisor for one year then leave. A Ceo switch seems like a big event.
maybe this is why the stock is having problems.

(darnit put a apostrophe in the heelys part i keep thinking there has to be one there lol)

Feb 7, 2008rhinoskater30

whoa, just whoa

antho, you could be right...
i hope so

Feb 7, 2008Kain

This sucks.....

Just recently, we were starting to get to Mike about the need for new heelys/soap models. With this new guy, will we have to start all over again?

Feb 7, 2008rhinoskater30

Steve is a fan of Soaps. If they worked together then maybe Soaps are possible.

I actually met him, too. He's one cool dude.

Feb 7, 2008Kain

....I'm assuming Steve is the new CEO. I really hope he's a fan of soaps, I need a pair of broadsides.

Feb 7, 2008Revengasaur

I have this feeling that this bodes very well for Soapers and Heelers alike... from what I pick up from you guys, almost any change would be welcome at this point.

Feb 7, 2008Kain

Yeah....that's why they're actually starting to listen to us. Hopefully Steve will hurry up with the new heelys/soap models before HSL goes completely down the drain

Feb 7, 2008xJeremiahx

This sounds very promising. I do wish HSL the best of luck. I don't think they are a bad company, they just need to make some better choices and support the people who use thier products. This guys sounds like a good guy.

I think that with the proper marketing that soaps just may be as popular as they where in the late ninetys.

I spoke with the manager for big-5 a couple weeks ago. He remembers when he couldn't keep soaps on his shelves. Then one day they where unavailable and he had no way of stocking his store with soaps. He sais he still gets people asking for them and he had no idea that soap was even still in buisiness. I gave him steve's card for the sssoapshop so that he can point people in the right direction.

Feb 7, 2008Jard39

yeah lets hope for some changes in HSL liike oh say new shoes perhaps some that dont look like crap

Feb 7, 2008Kain

Jeremiah,
I hope all of you guys are right when you say he'll bring back soaps.

Jard,
the shoes they have don't look any more like crap than soap shoes.......which don't look like crap. I wear my toxic evos to school almost every day, and don't use the wheels or grind plates. Everyone thinks they look awesome.

Feb 7, 2008Nathanael

Hope god hears you all and makes this the change we need...

Feb 9, 2008RamenRadio

So what is going on? Is he officially in place?

Feb 9, 2008Spano565

I think they're in the process of making him (That guy Ralph) CEO but they still have to work out some details from what i've heard.But i'm not exactly sure.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand