Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Shoes for sale
Jan 14, 2008 by RamenRadio

One pair Chernobyl (blue / green) goa SLIGHTLY used for 95 dollars. Comes with original bbks slightly used. Size 12

One pair BRAND NEW Chernobyl (blue / green) Goas size 12 For 110 dollars. Size 12, brand new navy bbk grind plates.

Used Black Scabs size 12 comes with worn down UHF originals and used Grey UHF originals. 55 dollars.

Any takers? I will only be using paypal. Email me at ramenradio@gmail.com for the paypal information.

Thanks for your time.
Replies

Jan 14, 2008RamenRadio

Forgot to close HTML. Sorry everyone.

Another thing, shipping will cost more if I am sending any shoes to the UK.

Jan 14, 2008RamenRadio

Also, if you guys want some pictures, I can take some of the used goas and scabs.

Goas are in WAAAAAY better condition than the scabs. I only had the goas for a month or so. The scabs I had since last summer, and I really enjoyed using those shoes. I just don't need them anymore because I already have a brand new pair of black scabs, another pair of navy scabs, and I just don't need so many shoes.

Jan 15, 2008RamenRadio

I'm also selling a brand new pair of spectrum sylons in size 12

I'm selling these for 70 dollars. The retail of the sylons is 100 dollars, my price is 70 dollars.

Anyone interested yet?

Jan 15, 2008Megashadow77

Niiiice, I'll let people know (now get on AIM)

Jan 15, 2008RamenRadio

Bump!

Jan 17, 2008iwantsoapshoes

This myte be a stupid question, but who pays shipping?

Jan 18, 2008RamenRadio

I negotiate shipping with someone who is interested.

Jan 22, 2008Deadmoose

soaps fit a size small right?

Jan 29, 2008RamenRadio

I'm thinking about selling my sylons for 50 bucks

Jan 29, 2008RamenRadio

And maybe my scabs for 50 bucks too.

And the used goas I'll sell for 70.

Jan 29, 2008Revengasaur

Hmm... I wear a size 11, but I really want black scabs. Do you think the 12s would be too uncomfortable on a size 11 foot? I only have expresses (11) and they fit pretty well. People have told me to size up because the older models fit tighter than the HSL models. Any truth to this? (I'd be down to get the sylons too...)

Jan 29, 2008RamenRadio

I'm a size 10 and a 1/2 / size 11.

Wearing a size up isn't a bad thing at all.

ONE thing you have to worry about is that you need to make sure your laces are tight.

You can do it loose or tight, but it's easier to do lateral tricks (royales, farfs, ufos, etc. a lot easier if they are tight.

Jan 29, 2008Revengasaur

I like my laces super tight as it is, so that sounds like it will work alright. If you wanna talk about payment/shipping shoot me an E-mail: Revengasaur@hotmail.com

Jan 30, 2008RamenRadio

Sure, I'll send you an email with some pictures tomorrow.

Jan 31, 2008RamenRadio

Having a little trouble.

I'm sorry, I'll try doing it tomorrow. :(

My bad man

Jan 31, 2008Revengasaur

Meh... I've busy eating cheezburgrz and baking cookies anyways. Gotta stay a fat American somehow.

Feb 1, 2008RamenRadio

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/soapbrotherhood/?action=view&;current=b99c_1.jpg

I'll have better pictures soon. Are you going to be ok with me including UHF original plates with the shoes? You can always replace them, bbks and slo bros are great.

Feb 1, 2008Revengasaur

Hmm... you seem to have your bucket settings on private. I'm not too picky about the plates, but it's also too bad you can't walk down to a skateshop or something and get a couple sets. Where can you even get plates these days?

Feb 1, 2008RamenRadio

Try asking steve deel, he might have something left.

sssoapshop.com

check out contacts, you'll find Renny, Trevor, and steve deel's emails

Feb 1, 2008Revengasaur

Alright. I still need the password to see the photos though.

Feb 1, 2008RamenRadio

I don't have a guest password set up. Damn, hold on.

Feb 2, 2008Revengasaur

In the meantime I'll play Fancy Pants Adventures...

Feb 2, 2008Revengasaur

I beat fancy pants adventures... why not just attach the pictures to an E-mail?

Feb 3, 2008RamenRadio

sent it sorry about the delay man. This week has been a killer. :(

Feb 5, 2008moojuiceman

i'll take any shoes available. i'm a uk 10 or 11 ish so i dont know what that is in us size. are there any pairs available that i might be able to get?

Feb 5, 2008RamenRadio

I'm selling the scabs and sylons to Revengasaur, and I'm sending pictures to him tonight.

The pairs I'm still selling are the new goas and the used goas. I'm also THINKING about selling my moss scabs.

All of the shoes I'm selling are UK size 11

Feb 6, 2008Revengasaur

Hoo boy, can't... effing... wait!

Feb 6, 2008RamenRadio

Oh yeah!

I'll quickly take some pics now.

Feb 6, 2008Revengasaur

Heh, it's cool... I'm still at the point where it's hard for to not just be like SOAPSOAPSOAPSOAPSOAPSOAPSOAPS all day. (I wonder if that feeling ever goes away?)

Feb 6, 2008Revengasaur

for *me*

Feb 6, 2008RamenRadio

I sent them to your email :)

Feb 6, 2008Revengasaur

They look good. I sent a reply
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mike Sharp hittin a Frontside
Carter Bair soaping for the first time
Adam Wasielewski hittin a Sidewalk
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul