Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Favorite Shoes
Jan 9, 2008 by RamenRadio

What shoes do you like to GRIND with?

Everyone keeps on thinking that it's all about color scheme or because a different shoe looks nice.

But what particular soap shoes do you find the best to grind with? Post your comments here.
Replies

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

Sylons, boltars, Vector.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

The kind I grind RamenRadio's face with for being immature and bumping the old forums to try and flush me out. Its not gonna work dude.

Jan 10, 2008RamenRadio

I was checking out Altman's broadsides, and those things are soooooooooooo sick.

Makes me wanna hunt down a pair of broadsides.
Those shoes are soooooooo damn nice.

Jan 10, 2008xJeremiahx

I have only owned express and groves. The express has been better to me so far though.

If I could chose from the list here on the site here would be my top 5.

1)A-side
2)Broadside
3)Sylon
4)Praba
5)Dash

Jan 10, 2008AnthoFlex

Express, Septums, hands down

Jan 10, 2008Megashadow77

Well....I haven't use that many kinds....but I like Cleans and Faders.

Jan 10, 2008ordnanceflint91

my personal expierince, Goas, Boltar, Scams, then Vectors

Jan 11, 2008RamenRadio

Goas are great. I just wish they didn't wear down that quick.

Jan 11, 2008RamenRadio

I mean, they don't exactly wear down.

It's just the material shows the white material under the blue or whatever color over it. I wonder why that happens?

What material is it used from? To me, it seemed like a think express material. But like, REALLY thin

Jan 11, 2008RamenRadio

Gah, I don't think so. It's probably just similar feeling.

Renny what materials are used in express and goas?

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

before i answer that, where on the goas are youy talking about that wear down too quickly?

It's just the material shows the white material under the blue or whatever color over it.?

Jan 11, 2008RamenRadio

Top upper, the material sort of breaks and shows white under the color that the shoe is.

If I had a picture of AJ's goas, you'd almost see white all over the place on the top upper.

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

Its pleather.

"immitation" leather.

Jan 11, 2008RamenRadio

Why does it last longer on the express than the goa? Express tears in months, goas can tear in as fast as a week or so.

They don't show on my goas because I try to not mess around with em recklessly, but even so, there is something you can see if you look very close

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

Express doesnt use gay-ass pleather. It uses REAL leather and mesh upper. And the leather on the express is higher quality, and multi-layered anyway.

The Goas are just single layer hyde

Jan 11, 2008ordnanceflint91

the reason for goas doin that is because they are old. you gotta remember even if they are never worn new shoes, they are like 8 years old now bro. they were produced in like 99 or 2000, and they didnt stay on shelves but maybe a year after their first release. and yes i know from personal experience. i was the first one in my area to buy the goa chernobyl back then. but yeah, they crack like that due to being old. but you can help stop it by rubbing alot of baby oil on them and let them sit for a couple days till it dries

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

That helps? i thought it would mess it up...it being pleather and all...

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

or am i thinking PU and rubber?...damn, im not sure

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

I'm still waiting for my White-outs to get here, so i'll let you guys know if they do the same

Jan 11, 2008ordnanceflint91

i used the baby oil on mine and it has done good, they havent cracked anymore since then so i guess it works

Jan 12, 2008Wesker

Broadside/Scortcher/Sylon

Jan 13, 2008JeiHeirumaru

Sylon,and Express for me

Jan 14, 2008Spano565

ORDER:FAV, to least fav. Express my fav(Yeah to express lovers = me and renny)do the happy dance jk,then a-sides, broadsides,cleans,squeaky cleans,sylons(luv my sylons),boltars,x-factors,t-bones,goas,septums,scabs,scams,prabas,vectors, and ordances can't think of any more at the top of my head (but really i love all soaps!)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Loren Dallabetta hittin a Royale
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside