Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Europe Soap Demos...or possibly crashing a Heelys demo.
Dec 26, 2007 by ZOMGSCORCHERS

There needs to be some kind of Soap revival for the UK and Europe... the most recent soap thing was with UKFSW in Leicestershire.

And no I would not like a soap demo at Bay Sixty6 and yes I would kill any heeler at Bay Sixty6. And it would be a thumbs up 'lets do this' to crashing a heelys demo in the UK, so if there are any in London during this winter plz tell me.

Andy
Replies

Dec 26, 2007dunk

dunno anyone who's repping Soap Shoes in the UK anymore, speaking for myself I don't have the time anymore and I think the others are probably in a similar position... and Jim is working in Korea heh.

Dec 26, 2007Altman

Korea? Damn. How'd he end up there?

Dec 27, 2007iwantsoapshoes

ZOMGSCORCHERS, speaking of baysixty 6, did you go to caught in the crossfire this year?

Dec 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Crashing a Heelys demo is out of the question. We dont need to get in trouble with HSL

Dec 27, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, they aren't bad people, so just chill. It's just half of what they like, we're not so much into.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Dec 27, 2007ZOMGSCORCHERS

Nah i didn't iwantsoapshoes, but I don't really go down to Baysixty 6 at all, seing I can only boardslide on low rails, etc. But what happens at that event. I was going to go to the reopening of the street course... but I didn't.

Renny, I didn't mean throwing a pipe bomb into the crowd at a demo, I meant like slapping sh!t load of soap stickers on heelys banners,rails and peoples, hanging up a soap banner and grinding the rails.

Renny, I didn't mean throwing a pipe bomb into the crowd at a demo, I meant like slapping sh!t load of soap stickers on heelys banners,rails and peoples, hanging up a soap banner and grinding the rails.

Dec 27, 2007Megashadow77

........bu-.....you.....Nevermind.

Fuck it. I'm staying outta this one.

Dec 27, 2007AnthoFlex

I didnt mean throwing a pipe bomb or something stupid like that either.

What you were talking about is what im talking about. Sticker slapping on heelys banners, rails, and "peoples". And hanging up a soap banner and grinding on all the rails is STILL out of the question.

Team Heelys has permits to do those events. If we suddenly go in there trying to take over, they can grab us by the collar, shake us up, and throw us out of the event (not literally, but you get the idea)

So yea, crashing a Heelys demo is a stupid idea, that will not only get us in trouble, but is pointless. Considering all who attend the Heelys event will back up the Heelers, not us

Dec 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Its like when an obnoxious idiot runs onto the field of the Super Bowl. People wanna see the game, not his skin and his small package.

Security will chase his ass down, and the crowd will point and laugh

Dec 27, 2007AnthoFlex

im not trying to flame you.

You're trying to keep the good name alive...ur just going about it the wrong way
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Loren Dallabetta hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo