Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Need help convincing.
Dec 13, 2007 by Spano565

I need help convincing my dad to buy me the express soap shoe cuz i dont got the cash then when he found out what they were he was like no son of mine is wearing homo shoes cuz he thinks were gay to slide on rails and curbs and crap. i need help.And i know what some of you r going to say oh yeah this kids such a noob cuz asks questions because its not like that.I relize i ask alot of questions but thats because i need anwsers id say im a pretty decent soaper if i can nail all the tricks on the picture trickionary.
Replies

Dec 13, 2007AnthoFlex

Nope, thats not a noob question. In fact, my dd told me almost the exact same thing. My dad found the idea of sliding on rails and curbs completely stupid.

When i finally got paid for doing it though, he finally stfu. Just show your dad oNe and tWo, tell him about sonic, or whatever you need to do.

If all else fails, you could just save up and by a pair by yourself. We do accept money orders and straight cash....although money orders are much better

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

thanks man but damm u reply pretty quick ur like nocturnal. do you frickin sleep at night or are you on SG all and night day.

Dec 13, 2007Megashadow77

Both.

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

But ill definatly show him oNe and tWo ok.

Dec 13, 2007Megashadow77

That's right kids, Renny answers questions while he's sleeping. How is this possible, you ask? Well, if you ask Renny something about soaping, he's probably already answered it 500 times.

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

lol.

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

a heheaheahe he.

Dec 13, 2007SapAuthor

You can also wear SOAPs for the reason I do.

I'm not to extreme yet, kind of woosy lol. I don't have much time to practice, someday i will get better.

But back to the point, I wear SOAPs or my feet. SOAP shoes have a high arch thanks to their plate, nad are SUPER comfertable and really healthy for you and your back, since it has that high arch which spreads the weight out more evenly.

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

Thanks, but are the express more narrow or wide cuz i got wide feet and r the express comfortable like the shoes new balance cuz those are like the most wide and comfortable shoe for me

Dec 13, 2007AnthoFlex

I havent been able to sleep lately
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage