Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
yo trey
Dec 3, 2007 by Spano565

hey, i no i never really talked to u much but i need a favor, anyway i need to no if u could tell me ho many black size 10 expresses u got cuz i'm scrapin up the cash to buy a par also do u think ur website might replace solidgrind.oh one more thing i tried to register on ur web but i'm not showin up on the members list. ok thanks.
Replies

Dec 3, 2007Spano565

oh my e-mail is Spano_600@yahoo.com k.

Dec 4, 2007SapAuthor

go to the sssoapshop and click on the contact, send a message to Steve, he handles stock, and should be able to help you out ;-)

Dec 4, 2007Go2Crew

Spano565,
I just sent Trevor an e-mail about this. I shipped out the last pair of Express Blacks to Brennan Sunday before I left for Peoria. HSL just notified me today that they are out and will not be sending the three pairs I ordered Saturday. We have size 10s in the Grey or White, but won't be re-stocked until February on the Blacks, or any of the three colors in size 11 and 12. If you want a Black size 10, you will need to order from Roller Warehouse, while they still have a few.
Regards,
Steve

Dec 4, 2007Spano565

DAMMIT!!! AGGGGGHHHH sorry angermanegement thanks any way.

Dec 4, 2007Spano565

thanks for trying anyway steve.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Louis Selby hittin a Farf
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside