Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SSsoapshop Pictures section finally up
Dec 2, 2007 by AnthoFlex

We've been looking, designing, and coding the perfect pictures section to put on the shop. We know its been awhile, but its up now. So go crazy.

First things first, you gotta go there, and register, just like you did for the SSsoapshop forum.

The pictures section features 4 galleries:

1. Promotional
2. Messing Around
3. Technical
4. Others

I don't need to explain what each one is for because the descriptions are on the page.

Once you've registered, you can upload photos (which will be reviewed and posted if accepted), comment and rate other pictures, and even have your own personal gallery for people to check out.

Now for the big question that people have been asking: "When will you guys be reviewing and accepting pictures?"

Since Trev and I monitor the site A LOT, and since im Martian and don't sleep (neener neener), As we get photos in, we'll review em. You can expect to see them within hours, or a couple of days of submitting (IF they are accepted)

So there you guys have it, start sending in your photos. Remember, quality, angles, and colors are the key to a great shot. We wanna see some unique and insane tricks and pics.

Go check it out:

http://www.sssoapshop.com/pictures.html
Replies

Dec 2, 2007sam

yeah, seriously guys check it out! Its pretty cool!

Dec 10, 2007AnthoFlex

bumping up, i honestly thought there'd be a lot more hype going on.

Noone has any pictures to submit? Whats going on?

Dec 10, 2007xJeremiahx

Best I can do for now is video stills.

Once the weather clears up I will be out skating and SOAPing once again. And this time I will have a SOAPing buddy to SOAP/film with.

Dec 10, 2007vault

ill try man. mayb ill hit my school tom.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
A kid sliding on the Soap Van
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo