Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
What the fuck is going on!?
Nov 27, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

What the fuck is going on with this site lately? I leave this site for like a month, maybe two, and as soon as I get back, its filled with all this faggy crap from this fag ronni, and his faggy little friend, frickinfagsome. What the shit is happening with this site. Where in the fucking galaxy(qoute mario) is fucking Derek? What the fucking hell!?
Replies

Nov 27, 2007Page645

ok i have had it with u immature little fuckers i said to u guys ignore ronni but NNOOOOOooOOOo u dont fucking listen and now look the fucking thing is fucking reproducing in front of us! now for the last time ill state it: *ahem*

FUCKING IGNORE THEM!!!!!!! its human nature to laugh and someone elses anger the more u try to flame it out the more it comes back now they have gotten to ya i have not said a word about this cuz i know what happens with this but u fucking little kids dont listen IM DONE!!!! if u want to keep going back at it FINE im not gonna say anything about peace

Nov 28, 2007Ronni

iwantsoapshoes is a pussy
go rollerblade

Nov 28, 2007Page645

is that supposed to be an insult??? rollerblading is fun. so ur telling him to have fun?????? ur confusing me here

Nov 28, 2007Wesker

Nov 28, 2007Wesker

Nov 28, 2007Wesker

http://www.soapshoes.com" target=""> Test 3

Nov 28, 2007Wesker

Nov 28, 2007Wesker

Hmm, just can't figure it out. Sorry.

Nov 28, 2007Wesker

one more time

Test5

Nov 28, 2007Wesker

Login or sign up to reply