Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Scab vs Clean?
Nov 25, 2007 by RazorandBlade

I have to choose between these 2. Which one of these hold up better? Is one a lot better then the other? Let me know.

Nick
Replies

Nov 25, 2007AnthoFlex

Scabs and Cleans are almost the same shoe. The Scab is just a Clean with the curved white leather patches on the side.

Both come with either UHF or Slobro plates, and they both have the same midsole.

Either one, you'll love em

Nov 25, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, I've used them both. They both feel, and grind the same.

Also, like Renny said, they're made the same, so they hold up the same.

Nov 25, 2007RazorandBlade

awsome! I'm happy that I found these because I can finally get my size haha. Thanx for the info I'll post some pics the day I get them. I can't wait to get out there and soap again.

Nov 25, 2007RazorandBlade

Alright I think I actually hooked up with a pair of MBtanks.... Now who wants to put money down I break my ankle trying a unity...

Nov 25, 2007AnthoFlex

yea, you probably shouldnt be trying that first if you arent used to it

Dec 10, 2007PixelEater

I've had both. With the clean I've had a bit of a squeeking issue with the removable grind plates. Stylistically there are a few subtle touches that make the Scab look newer. I like the tread and the O logo in the plate hole. Also the Clean, at least this black pair turned out to be made of nubuck (not suede). That's sanded leather, an extremely nice material. The clean is rather thicker around the ankle.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Stefan D hittin a phat farfenugen