Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
im a noob in need of help
Nov 14, 2007 by NoahtheBear

i have a freind who rollerblades who recently showed me soap shoes i am now trying to buy them but i need help finding where, he said there is a place in state i can buy them but its like a 1:30 away and i cant drive yet so i have to buy online there are a few choices on soapshoes.com i know but is there any where else i can buy them?

thanks P.S prolly not but is there a website i can buy daggits there my favorite dezine
Replies

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

what size are you?

Nov 14, 2007NoahtheBear

a 9 or 10 and i can squeeze a 8

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

well, I'm selling my size 10 White Squeaky Cleans. They're used, but I'll sell em cheap. Interested?

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

oh yeah, and I'm selling my size 10 Ordnance Flints.

Nov 14, 2007NoahtheBear

do they include the plates???

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

I'll give you some Slo Bros.

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

I would give you some BBKs, but, I'm only got 2 pairs, and I love them. You can buy plates from Steve Deel.

Nov 14, 2007NoahtheBear

ok well ill have to get back to you on that i dont have the cash now but i will in a few weeks so i dont care if you need to sell them now i understand but if i end up with the right cash in a while and you havent sold them ill ask you a few more Qs and maybe buy them Thanks for the offer

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

No problem. In case you're wondering, I'll let em go for 25 bucks plus shipping.

Nov 14, 2007NoahtheBear

do you have pics???

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

no, but I can get some soon......

Nov 14, 2007NoahtheBear

ok no rush ill probly buy some off rollar warhouse.com

Nov 14, 2007Megashadow77

I dunno man, I dunno when I can get the pics, but the shoes work fine, they're just a lil used and beat up.

Nov 26, 2007Ronni

soaping is dead

Nov 26, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, I dunno how I forgot to mention it.

If you don't buy from me, dude, buy from SSS, it's a way better deal than roller warehouse. The site itself is really fun too!

Nov 26, 2007SapAuthor

Dude, why has no one mentioned to this guy our soap shop?

NoahtheBear, we dont' have them at the 25 bucks that you may get with megashadow, but you can always get ur soaps at www.sssoapshop.com, plus have fun with the shoe builder, forum, soon-to-come image gallery, sign up for the newsletter, watch SOAP commercials and news reals from the past, see the tricktionary, etc.

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

luckday for me hehe.But megashadow i might take those sqeaky cleans off ur hands if i get the cash k.

Dec 13, 2007Megashadow77

well, I got pics, you wanna see em?

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

Yeah man bring em on
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Zach hittin a Royale
mark hittin a frontside at work