Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Your Worst Injury~
Jun 28, 2003 by fireproof273

ok guys, this is a forum, so lets use it correctly, lets only post stuff about SOAP, and not that your pet cat is attracted to you. here, post your worst injury. i havnt really been SOAPing like everyday, but on and off for about like 2 years. my worst is, lets see, when i rack myself everytime i attempt to SOAP a horizontal rail..~post yours!
Replies

Jun 28, 2003peach

i said my worst in another post but ill put it here as well... we were just soaping on this rail.. it was like a circular rail just lying on the ground and this was my second ever day of soaping so i was just front and backsiding it... then just once i was all casual and stuff and went up to do it, without any of my friends looking or anything - and my front foot didnt conect on the rail fast enough while my back foot slid out from under me so so fast.. i fell onto the rail itself on my hip. It bruised really quick and went black/purple in a near perfect circle. It took about 2 months to completely dissapear but the skin was discoloured and lighter than the stuff around it afterwards... Other than that, just a few scratches from other times soaping

Jun 28, 2003Tanner

Smacked my shin on a horizontal rail, thats about it

Jun 29, 2003mike

Didn't connect with my back foot on a square horizontal rail (you know the ones in front of the portable buildings at schools?) and my front (right)foot slid way out in front of me and I came down on top of the rail with my would be back (left) ankle and broke it.

Jun 30, 2003Smokey

Please tell me you got that on tape Mart...

Jun 30, 2003AleX

worst injury eh? thatd have to be just a few months ago when i busted my arm real good. I was snowboarding at a local snowhill called snowvalley and was trying to switch nosepress 180 off a funbox. I got the switch nosepress down fine... but when i tried to 180 off i fell back and put my arm out to stop my fall but the box was about 3.5 feet high (u had to hit a transfer to get onto it) so the impact pretty much snapped both the bones in my lower right arm right in half, so my arm got kinda right angled and then went straight again... in the end the bones were pushed over top of one another, making my arm a lovely zigzag shape... damn that hurt.

Jun 30, 2003Mart

It was around a month ago... I was grinding this handrail by the train station, and I was hitting it up really well. I was pretty much running at it by this stage and zipping along it, but then I misconnected with my back foot (right foot), and I then landed on my right shin, bounced, rotated, and pinched my ball sack between the rail and my pelvis, grazing it to hell.

The 3 mile ride home was excruciatingly painful

Jul 1, 2003Smokey

blah!

Jul 1, 2003Mart

There is an upside though; I didn't crunch my balls, so you can still have my babies

Jul 1, 2003Mart

Sadly I didn't Ryan... which is a huge shame. It was a quality bail

Jul 2, 2003Crossbuster

At school in PE lol...

There was this low wall going around the hall for 5 a side football (soccer to you yanks) and I jumped on it, hit the rubber with my front foot, back foot slid into it, fell onto the board and fractured my ankle. I think my excuse was "errrrm I slipped" or, I was just practicing and I fell smack onto this little rail and bruised my arm pretty badly, got up, tried again, and hurt my back. I then decided it wasn't my day and went to bed.

Jul 15, 2003alexei

Got hairline fractures in both wrists, took months and months to heal. Got both of them while filming for DEOS1, you can see one of them at the very end with the green rail. The other fall occured when my camera was messing around with the auto-focus. Damn you Jacob!

Jul 17, 2003hard_rocker_365

i was dirt jumping and had too much speed and over shot the landing and my foot slipped off the pedal and i racked myself on the bike frame and the bike rolled over me and i put my arm out then all i cud hear was it snap.... when i looked at it i broke both bones on my right fore arm just b4 the elbow nex 2 a nerve that controll ur hand or sum shit like that and 1 bone was pointed up and the other pointed down

Aug 3, 2003Smokey

This is the soap forum foo'. And I recently chipped my tailbone on a gay, super slow handicap rail.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink