Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Semi-Used Broadsides for sale
Nov 10, 2007 by James

Ill post some pictures tomorow..They are green..Ill get back to you n the size. Includes free Docter Scholls footpads becasue I lost the orginals. If you wanna buy send me an E-Mail at jmr3productions@hotmail.com or add me on MSN Messenger with the same address.
-James
Replies

Nov 10, 2007RamenRadio

What size are they?

Nov 10, 2007RamenRadio

wait a minute..... You're the guy hitting on all the pictures in solidgrind.....

Mind telling us what that was about James?

I'm only wondering why you said you wanted one of my friends pants to fall down "a little".

and it says in your profile you have turntables and Tbones, and imperial squeakies. When did you ever get broadsides?

Nov 10, 2007RamenRadio

And if you're deciding not to soap anymore (I'm assuming that since you are selling broadsides), are you selling any other shoes?

Nov 10, 2007sam

Naw, i think someone hacked his account.

But what size are those broadsides, and how much?

Nov 11, 2007James

I already sold the Turntables and Squeakys...I dont kow what size they are because they are dislplay or whatever, but they are fully functional. And I left my acct on here one day and my friend I guess fucked with you guys (SOZ)

Nov 11, 2007James

Nov 11, 2007AnthoFlex

James, David needed those. He also needed his T-bones back. Where have you been?

Nov 11, 2007AnthoFlex

Those were the protos. David told me the rear on those was super fucked.

Nov 11, 2007sam

I beleive the plastic in the back on those was starting to come up by the ankles. But how much are you selling them for?

Nov 12, 2007James

Yeah, my friend David (Surfaced) wanted to let a bunch of starngers try them at a demo (for 5$) I said no, sorry? And they are not super fucked in the back, a bit of super glue would fix that right up.-David sold the T-Bones to another friend for 20 bucks or something so dont blame that shit on me, David is just making up excuses to cover his ass probably. Anyways Ill let them go for 45 USD.

Nov 12, 2007Megashadow77

E-mail me, depending on size, it'll be a done deal.

Nov 12, 2007James

After some thinking-- Price went up to 70, I know it high.

TEST:

Nov 12, 2007James

Smudges on the left shoe in the second picture are from water, I was trying to clean them. IM including CHAMPS SNEAKER PROTECTOR as an added gift so they cant get dirty. The bottle is 3/4 full. And the Dr Scholls soles are still coming too.

Nov 12, 2007RamenRadio

So are they 11 or size 10?

I'd get them if they were 11, but no way in hell can I fit into size 10

Nov 12, 2007Page645

i can :P

Nov 12, 2007RamenRadio

I'm not buying you more shit!

Nov 12, 2007James

I think David knows what size they are.

Nov 12, 2007RamenRadio

Wait, those were David's Tbones I bought?

And wait a minute, what size were the curb busters that came in those turntables?!?!

All of us could have used a size 11/12 of those

Nov 12, 2007RamenRadio

who'd you end up selling them to? what sizes were they?

And dave, PLEASE tell us the size of the broadsides

Nov 12, 2007AnthoFlex

They are size 9. I remember i was gonna buy those before, but then i remembered that they were protos

Nov 12, 2007AnthoFlex

i dunt fuck wit proto PU midsoles

Nov 12, 2007RamenRadio

What are you doing about the boltars then?

Nov 12, 2007SapAuthor

if they are protos, just be careful cuz i hear that protos aren't glued on fully, they are meant for being just that, a prototype. I remember Steve got a guy a proto pair (he knew it was proto) and the person used them hard and tore them up bad, steve was like O.o those were protos, for safe keeping, not wearing D:

Nov 12, 2007sam

Yeah, i have prototype dashes. The sole was almost completely off, but thank god for shoe goo! It saved the shoe entirely, and after cleaning them up they look brand new.

Nov 12, 2007AnthoFlex

Proto PU (material on Boltar/sylon family, Crowbar/Spike family, and Broadside) breaks apart into powder over time

Nov 12, 2007AnthoFlex

i'll take a picture of my gunmetals a little later to show you

Nov 12, 2007RamenRadio

You already did, didn't you?

Nov 12, 2007Megashadow77

Yeha, cuz you posted them in the SYlon section, didn't you?

Nov 12, 2007LVsoaper12

haven't posted a comment in awhile but have to say something......OH MY FUCKING GOD......Broadsides!

Nov 12, 2007James

They feel like 9.5..I put on some 9s them the Broadsides and the Broadsides felt a bit bigger.

Nov 14, 2007James

Still for sale

Nov 14, 2007RamenRadio

Dave said you were supposed to save them or something.

Nov 14, 2007James

"RamenRadio
Dave said you were supposed to save them or something."

He aint my mom

Nov 14, 2007Surfaced

Ok here's the deal, at least with me.

I never sold the T-Bones, James. I left them at your house and Jack took liking towards them and somehow decided they were his. We talked about making a deal for them, but in the end it never happened.

The Broadsides are size 9, like all other samples. I don't think James has used them since almost a year ago. Last I saw them, they were in pretty good condition except for back, which was obviously not glued well. The black bottom was coming apart from the white midsole. I have some pictures of the shoes from the day they arrived at my house (we ordered from Steve both at the same time, to save on shipping) which can be found by clicking the following link, but if James posted recent pictures, those would definitely be better to look at.

http://picasaweb.google.com/vileta2/Broadside

HOWEVER, the damage is not like what Renny showed on his Sylons. To be more descriptive, I might say that the damage looks less... depressing? lol. I mean the damage doesn't look like the shoe is dead/all is lost, you know?

And to James, when did you sell the Squeakys? Those looked best on you holmes.

And as I recall, the Turntables weren't sold, but rather, you threw them out. Those were like size 6 from when we were in 4th grade.

Nov 14, 2007RamenRadio

You threw out turntables with curb busters.....?

Nov 14, 2007ordnanceflint91

you still selling the broadsides? if so how much shipped...im very interested

Nov 15, 2007James

Still for sale 70$

Nov 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Yo James, if you want, take a bunch of pictures of those Broadsides, from each angle.

If i think they are worth getting, i'll trade you my blue broadsides and you can sell those.

I've always wanted Green Broadsides

Nov 15, 2007James

what size are they?

Nov 15, 2007Megashadow77

Whoa, if you get Renny's Broadsides, I'll take em, for 70.

Nov 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Nov 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Not to be picky James, but i wanna see some recent photos of just about all angles before i say yea

Nov 16, 2007James

I did put all those pics up man. Look up

Nov 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Cool James, they pass the test. If you want to trade them for the size 10 Blue's i have, they're yours.

But i have to ask you something: You aren't a happy dude are you? I mean, David speaks very highly of you and you go and say "He ain't my mom". And you're responses seem like you're just snapping at people.

But like i said, the Broads are yours if you still want em

Nov 17, 2007James

Put up some pics of them?

Nov 17, 2007AnthoFlex

Here they are:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/DSCF1100.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/DSCF1101.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/DSCF1102.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/DSCF1103.jpg

Absolutely no sole tearing, peeling, nothing. The shoes are still blue, haha

Wow....imma miss these things....whoever buys em, take care of them....i mean that. And soap proudly.

Nov 17, 2007James

I dunno....the bottoms are fucked

Nov 17, 2007RamenRadio

O.o

Nov 17, 2007Megashadow77

WHAT? the sole plate is fine! And the normal plate has a badass grove! I'd buy em!

Nov 17, 2007RamenRadio

XD

Nov 17, 2007AnthoFlex

I could say the same for the back of your Broads. But if you dont want them, thats ok.

That line in the middle is just a lock-in groove that keeps on you on the rail during Frontsides and stuff. You probably remember when you used to use your Broads that the plate would wobble because it was big and flat.

But no worries, i'll still leave it up to you

Nov 17, 2007AnthoFlex

i forgot to mention that the bottoms are just fine. I've never used these broads on ANY ledges, just rails. I good scrape with a plastic knife or something will get all that wax you see off.

Nov 17, 2007Megashadow77

WHOA, WHOA WHOA. Renny, I gotz an idea.

Okay, I buy your Broadsides for 70, then, you use that money for the green broadsides. Wala, everybody's happy!

Nov 17, 2007James

Nah I might just trade

Nov 17, 2007AnthoFlex

Lol

Nov 18, 2007Megashadow77

Whatever. I don't care anymore, $110 is too much

Nov 18, 2007Surfaced

James just admit it, you never carry through with a deal. You come close and then you're all like "SCHIIIIIIIZ". Remember when we tried listing your PS3 on eBay? I told you all the action happens in the last day, but you wouldn't risk it.

Anyway, do want you want, but make sure you have one pair of Soaps for when we meet up. I'm not letting you use any of mine.

Nov 18, 2007AnthoFlex

I'm not trying to say shit, but if he never carries through with a deal....I want him to ship those Broads first.

everyone knows i ship really fast.

Steve Deel (Go2Crew)
Trey Davis (Ordnanceflint91)
Trevor Fayas (SaPAuthor)
Alex Morris (matrix8967)
Mike Demp (Megashadow77)

Nov 18, 2007James

Response to Surfaced about PS3. If I ended up listening to your advice it would've sold for around 100$

And Im coming to NY for a vacation on Dec. 7th so we could do a swap there if you want or shipping is fine too.

Nov 19, 2007ordnanceflint91

yeah that one i can back Renny up on. we did a trade and it was really smoothe. too bad we dont have feedback on here like ebay lol

Nov 19, 2007matrix8967

agreed with Renny. that sonic boom you guys just heard, that was renny shipping a package. when it came to my door step, it was smoking.

Nov 19, 2007AnthoFlex

Whatever you think is easier for you bro

Nov 20, 2007greenfire8484

So are these being sold to someone?
:( Either pair?

Nov 21, 2007James

Nope, Unless Renny backs out

Nov 21, 2007James

Blue Squeekys are for sale though, near perfect condish.

Nov 21, 2007Megashadow77

I would go for them, if, ya know, I wasn't so sure the deal would be like 35, then 60, then 95, then 140.

Nov 21, 2007James

Nov 23, 2007James

Antho, meet in Soho for the swap?

Nov 23, 2007AnthoFlex

Fuck yea. Dude, you still soap? I can show you Simeone park. The ultimate soap spot

Nov 23, 2007James

Sweet, if its around the Soho area its all good

Nov 24, 2007James

Im pretty sure David (Surfaced) can come too, so itll be pretty sweet.

Nov 24, 2007frikinawesome

what the crap i hate anthoflex

Nov 24, 2007AnthoFlex

AnthoFlex hates you too.

James, set up something with David, and i'll be there

Nov 24, 2007James

we will probably be in NYC on the weekend of Dec. 7

Nov 24, 2007AnthoFlex

sounds good. I'll be there

Nov 30, 2007James

Weekend is off, sorry man

Nov 30, 2007James

maybe...

Nov 30, 2007AnthoFlex

keep me updated

Dec 1, 2007James

OK I guess its back up... Theres like a 10% chance it wont happen.

If it does we could meet in Centrel Park or something? Does it get cold in the winter?

Dec 1, 2007AnthoFlex

We could meet wherever. Its easy to get around Manhattan. You just gotta letme know where you gonna be at. Call up Dave and see if he wanna come.

Dec 1, 2007James

Dave is comin I think and anyone else is welcome too. but we will prolly be in Centrel Park on Saturday around 1 to 4 PM

Dec 1, 2007AnthoFlex

This saturday?

Dec 2, 2007James

No on the 9th

Dec 2, 2007Page645

u serious? the ninth????!?!? im going in on the eight to see strawberry fields. goddammit!!!! im gonna miss this by one fucking day!!!!! AAARGH!!!

Dec 2, 2007AnthoFlex

IIght bro, i'll send you a message on myspace with my phone # and whatnot

Dec 5, 2007James

This Saturady, I dunno what the ninth is. I cant do it on Sunday.

Dec 5, 2007AnthoFlex

Saturday it is. Dave will be able to go then. Call him up, and have him message me or something

Dec 6, 2007James

ok hows about 2?

Dec 6, 2007AnthoFlex

2 is good. Where again?

Gimme an exact street so i dunt get lost haha

Dec 6, 2007Megashadow77

It's teh 8th, hoes.

Dec 7, 2007James

Maybe like in front of the Museum of Natural History?

Dec 7, 2007AnthoFlex

No prob.

Saturday, Museum of natural history at 2pm

I'll be there with Broadsides in hand. See ya there bro. Call up Dave, we'll go soapin or something. Both the museum and Columbus circle (nearby) are good spots
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Jeff Hites, a Moline Police Officer doing a frontside
Brett Dierker with a Frontside.