Soaping........is DEAD!!!! Find a real sport
Replies

Nov 2, 2007RamenRadio

A real sport like what?

Please, enlighten us

Nov 2, 2007RamenRadio

Like heelying you mean?

Nov 2, 2007RamenRadio

Don't be afraid to speak up, please, tell us why soaping is dead, and what a real sport is.

Nov 2, 2007RamenRadio

Don't be shy, please tell us.

You can't be just someone saying random slurs to us, you must really know what you're talking about.

IF you really are what you are trying to look like, support it with rational detail.

Tell us why soaping is dead, and what a real sport is Ronni.

And tell us about how you only tried it a couple times and got bored of it.

Turn us on to your enlightened ideas and sickness of your real sports that you are into.

Tell us, now.

Nov 2, 2007RamenRadio

No one is going to listen to you. I just wasted four minutes of my time with you, and I'm not impressed.

You are just another poser going around screwing up something good for people.

Post again, and you'll find a lot of people reporting you to derek.

Because if you haven't heard from other members, they don't like you. So I'm telling you what everyone thinks. THEY HATE YOU.

Me? I don't care, I just think you are a poser just saying random slurs without backing them up. So leave before everyone flames on you.

Goodbye Ronni.

Nov 2, 2007RamenRadio

P.S.

Next time, try doing something rationally.

"I don't like grinding, it's just not something I'm into"

"I like heelying better than grinding, that's just me"

You didn't even say something like that, all you did was say the same stuff over and over again.

Try saying things rationally next time. Otherwise, you'll never be able to do anything in life.

Nov 3, 2007SapAuthor

Don't mind this prick. He posts and runs because he can't defend his blatent stupid unsound point. He is just out to make us mad, just ignore him.

Nov 3, 2007Soapdreamer

Unfortunately I don't even think this person even has the patience to even have a "real sport" that he speaks of. Many sports have the risk of being hurt. However this person probably thinks himself to be invincible like many young men and teens do.
I think he just wants to take down what damaged his ego because he hurt himself on these.
Many abilities like increased balance through practice often involves an injury in the process.
This person won't be able to take a real sport.

Sooo.

Pot calling the Kettle black

Nov 6, 2007Bayonetwork

Soo scared of getting hurt hes gotta bash soaps? looks like he needs to stick to heeling.

Nov 6, 2007dnehthend

Nov 6, 2007RamenRadio

been there, done that.

Inline got kind of boring for me. I haven't inlined in years though.

Nov 7, 2007Soapdreamer

It is the next logical step.
But all this guy is gonna do is just roll around on them at relatively slow speeds.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin a Royale on one of the huge rails at Beaumont School, St Albans
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Aaron MacDonald hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Trevor G hittin a Front Side