Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Um, just so you all know...
Oct 25, 2007 by SapAuthor

Some soaps showed up on ebay, like goas and such. it's about 80+shipping, so ur looking to pay almost double for express, but there are some 13s on here so for those who have big feet. There are some goas, but otherwise scabs and cleans (if you have sensative feet then don't get the scabs or cleans, they have a rock hard sole)

http://stores.ebay.com/yukonman777_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ9QQtZkm

Replies

Oct 25, 2007ordnanceflint91

come on guys, u all have been asking about the larger size soaps and more styles. you know if people see that soaps arent selling on ebay sellers will quit listing them. and the prices arent bad for some good original soaps. i got a pair of the goa chernobyl size 10s. definately worth the money. and dont forget about the soap shop either for those of you that cant afford the older soaps

Oct 25, 2007PixelEater

I wish those Goas were size 14. I already have black cleans in 14...

Oct 25, 2007Soapdreamer

those goes do look nice and my size but i don't have the cash for that.
I' lucky to get 5 dollars a week and no its not because im lazy.I do chores around the house but to get a 5 dollar amount
a week i have too do a specific chore on top of what I already do for set days for 6 days a week.Like vacuum the house or clean the car or wash the car or clean the bathroom.

Oct 26, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, these are really nice, if you got the money, jump at this chance.

Oct 27, 2007Soapdreamer

Wait a second riverside CA!? Thats like a little small drive for what I'm used to seeing in distance. I'll see if i could convince my father to try later this weekend.

Nov 1, 2007JohnFensworth

I actually just got a used pair I found on ebay for only $26 (my first ones), and if I decide I like Soap shoes, I may look into one of these new, more expensive pairs!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail
Corey Desrochers hittin a Cab Driver
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside