Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
so, whats been going on in my long absence?
Oct 23, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

ok guys, i havent been on here in quite a while and im wondering if anythings happened? ramen called the police? trey got over his foot problem? i dont know, you tell em.
Replies

Oct 23, 2007iwantsoapshoes

note. last word *me

Oct 24, 2007SapAuthor

um, everythings okay now, i ended up paying 150 bucks for some sylons in australia.

Oct 24, 2007Soapdreamer

I joined this forum and i want soaps too.
May do one of those sign twirling things inorder to buy them my self i think.

Oct 24, 2007Soapdreamer

You know that says condo's available and is on street corners with the arrow. Anyway maybe not because im moving to arizona soon. The house has been on the market for a few days now.

Oct 24, 2007Soapdreamer

*weeks*

Oct 24, 2007xJeremiahx

I am in palm springs because I got evacuated from my home in Julian. When I left the flames where about 1/2 mile from my home. All I can do is wait and hope that my house survives.

Oct 24, 2007Megashadow77

wow, that sucks, I hope your house makes it out okay.

Oct 24, 2007Soapdreamer

I know all about that man. I live in the city of palmdale in the antolope valley.
Luckely santa ana winds mean that the high winds blow from the desert to the coast away from us. It still affect me a bit though.
A trip to LA takes a few hours when it usally takes 1 hour. and my mom works in a supermarket in santa clarita or canyon country.And its the main news story for every news station in the area. I hope your house makes it though. these fires are really a big problem with more evacuations than hurricane katrina.

Oct 25, 2007SapAuthor

Sorry to hear about all of that :-( I hope things turn out. If not, just remember, material things can be replaced, family can't.

Oct 25, 2007Soapdreamer

Yeah family is very important because the first person my mother called when we were selling the house was her brother's family in LA who live in a bad part.
If they say no though and your home is badly damaged you can check out my house maybe.

Oct 25, 2007Soapdreamer

PS Maybe be you can just happen to bring some size 13 soapshoes lol.

Oct 25, 2007xJeremiahx

My soap shoes are the only shoes that I took with me. I was living with my parents when we lost our home to the Cedar fires 4 years ago. Now I'm going through it again....at least I got all my pets out. And most of my important stuff is still in storage.

Oct 25, 2007Soapdreamer

Whoa man you lost your house to fire already before? Dang I hope insureance covered it and some fedral help was added i hope too.
You must feel really nervous about this fire being that it has happened before.

Oct 28, 2007xJeremiahx

Just so you guys know my house is ok. I was alowed to go home yesterday and the house is still there. As soon as I get power and water back on I will start living there again.

Oct 28, 2007Soapdreamer

thats good news.yay BTW im posting from my PSP in a resturant.

Nov 8, 2007iwantsoapshoes

i hope to god whoever started the fire snuffs it.

Nov 9, 2007xJeremiahx

The fire that I was evacuated from turned out to be started by some kid "playing with matches".

P.S. Everything is good and my house is still here.

Here is a pic I took the day before I evacuated. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g209/kasserzboy69/HPIM0824.jpg

Nov 9, 2007RamenRadio

I heard about that. I was so clueless as to what to have thought about that....

It sounded like it could have been avoided so easily. I guess I'm proved wrong by this......

Nov 9, 2007Soapdreamer

Man that kid probably feels so bad.
I wonder how it got so big.

Nov 9, 2007SapAuthor

Smokey the bear predicted this!! Only you can prevent forest fires! Smokey for President!!

Nov 9, 2007xJeremiahx

The fire got so big because of the dry brush from no rain and the 70+mph winds.

haha, smokey is the man!

Nov 10, 2007vault

yeah i live in chino hills we got alot of ash from that fire. its ok now though since that was 2 weeks ago =)

Nov 10, 2007Soapdreamer

BREAKING NEWS
Child who started forest fire attacked by a hat wearing black bear.More at 11

Nov 10, 2007Soapdreamer

Its a joke. if some people would actually believe it.

Nov 11, 2007Page645

dammit i missed that news story by an hour and 8 minutes lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Carter Bair soaping for the first time
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides