Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hello,im new!
Oct 9, 2007 by Xinj

Hey there,my name's Mike,im new here,Dont got soaps though :( But i might buy them soon,i just wanted to ask.

Lately,i was watching a video of Heely's,about grinding,and i saw you have to Rub in youre Grind-object with wax.

So,if i would like to grinda rail,do i have to rub it in with wax,or does it work diffrently?

Thankyou in advance
- Mike
Replies

Oct 9, 2007soapbofo

u wax curbs but u dont usually wax rails because u slide really fast and wont be able to control ur speed.

Oct 9, 2007Xinj

Another question,this one im a lil ashamed off,What Exactly are curbs? Im dutch,and i never heard of the term curb...

Oct 9, 2007soapbofo

lol i didn't know what curbs were either a few years ago. curbs are those thing at the side of roads and stuff look at the photos section.

Oct 9, 2007soapbofo

u wax cement ledges too or it will wear down ur plate faster

Oct 9, 2007Xinj

Thankyou very much SoapBofo! I nkow what you mean now! Thanks alot!

Oct 9, 2007soapbofo

you're welcome

Oct 10, 2007DEFEKT

Hey everyone, obviously im new on here. i justgot my first pair of soap shoes...I have used soaps before about 11 years ago when i was like 8 or something when my friend moved down from sydney (im in Tasmania by the way..australia) and i finally rememberd them and got a pair, anyways, i need a grind plate coz the shoes didnt come with em, so anyones got any they are willing to sell and ship to Aus. that'd be sweet. and if anyone wants to add me www.myspace.com/vip_pimpsta or vip_pimpsta@hotmail.com cheers

Oct 10, 2007DEFEKT

oh i just realised/remembered, i need the screws to hold the plate on and a tool *looks slowly around like an ashamed fool*...grr.i just wanna go bust out and theres so many setbacks lol. also note that apart from ym friends over 10 years ago ive NEVER seen a pair of soaps in tassie! yew.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Bart Johnson bustin a frontside in Tighty Whities
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip