Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Business Cards
Oct 6, 2007 by AnthoFlex

I remember a while back there were people who asked me for the template I used for the Soap business cards. Heres a picture for those who don't know.

Card Picture

I thought i had deleted the template file after i received my cards. I was going through my computer yesterday and I found the file. turns out it was in the "photoshop" folder.

Anyway, for anyone who still wants to get their own printed Soap business cards, here's what you need to do:

Go to www.vistaprint.com and make an account (free). VistaPrint offers FREE business cards. All you do is pay for shipping. "Premium" business cards aren't free, but they become free when you make an account. Every 2 or 3 days, they'll offer weekend or 24 hour only offers for premium cards. Thats when you can upload the template, and JUST pay shipping.

(Keep in mind that the normal free cards do not offer the uploading of the template, so to get the soap cards, you need to use premium card option)

***The file you are downloading is the file you need to UPLOAD to vistaprint. Don't go changing it to GIF, JPG, or PNG as this will lower the quality and distort the measurements of the template. ***

Heres the file (template). Right-Click , and save as:

Soap Business Card Template
Replies

Oct 6, 2007AnthoFlex

ok, thats great, the links lead right back here -_-

The picture:

Card Picture

The template:

Soap Business Card Template

Oct 6, 2007AnthoFlex

damnit, none work

Oct 6, 2007AnthoFlex

i'll get a way to fix it

Oct 7, 2007Megashadow77

Just post the URLs.

Oct 7, 2007SapAuthor

Renny, it's not you, the forums have a restriction on them where u can't post links unless the full http address is posted, then it turns it into a link.

Oct 7, 2007AnthoFlex

I did use the full Http address o.O

Oct 9, 2007SapAuthor

naw man, i mean you can't use the a href type of links. You can only put the full address in text, and it will automatically make it into a link.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Bart Johnson sliding a handrail at Long John Silvers