Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
13 Cleans for sale!!!
Oct 6, 2007 by SapAuthor

Here's the info:

Cleans for Sale!
Size: 13 (US)Condition: Like New (no damage, no broken threads)
Includes: Box, pair of 13 Cleans, UHF Original Plates.
NOTE: I could not find the SOAP key, but you can either purchase one from steve (stevedeel@sbcglobal.net) or just use a standard star tool at your local hardware store.

This goes to the highest bidder. When you bid, please tell me if you have SOAP shoes or not, and be honest, okay?

Reason for Selling: These shoes have a hard sole. It’s more durable, but i have extremely sensative feet, so I can’t take it. I know a lot of people wear these with no problem, but as i said, i have sensative feet. I’m buying some 14 sylons from Australia, so I’m selling these to help cover some of the huge cost.

Here's the image with shots of all angles.

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps4sale.jpg
Replies

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

Oh, forgot to mention 2 things:

1, i'm also throwing in that soap banner.

2, I placed an order with bladeschool. They said they have the sylons in stock, but until the order is complete and they are on their way, i will not accept payments and sell them. But as i said, that shouldn't be a problem.

And if you have soaps already, place a bid, but most likely they will go to whoever doesn't have soaps.

STARTING BID: $50 + shipping (i'm paying 130 for my pair, lol, you can afford 50)

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

also, SoapDreamer, if these don't fit you (which i'm 99% sure they will) i'll refund the money (minus shipping of course). But trust me, u'll be fine with the clean 13s.

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

Also, i found the soap key, it's brand new and not used and that will be in there.

Oct 6, 2007Soapdreamer

Wow fast posts lol um again i gotta check this out my dads front.

Oct 7, 2007SapAuthor

Umm....is anyone goign to place a bid on these things? I would think that since 3 people need 13s someone would have bid lol.

Oct 7, 2007Megashadow77

I'd buy them, but there's no way I could win the bid.....

Oct 8, 2007SapAuthor

well no one has bidded yet so it wouldn't be to hard lol.

Oct 8, 2007Megashadow77

Well, if nobody gets interested, let me know, even though they're pretty big, I might try to snag em..........

Oct 9, 2007Griffeycom

EMail sent!

Oct 9, 2007Megashadow77

Whose the new guy?.....wait a second....

BITCH STOLE MY NAME!

Oct 9, 2007SapAuthor

Aight, first bid up. 50+Shipping.

If no one places a counter bid within 10 days (oct 18) then they will be sold.

Oct 9, 2007Soapdreamer

I dont think i be able to buy anything more till cristmas because my parents spent alot on my birthday.Sorry but i also need to convince them that i will be skilled enough for them anyway.

Oct 10, 2007SapAuthor

aight soap dreamer, but remember, the only other place to get em' are size 14s in Australia, and u'll pay 140 for em.

Again, current bid is 50+SH. These are pretty much brand new 13 Black Cleans, WITH the UHF original plates, no damage, free SOAP poster and key.

Anymore bidders? You have till 18th but hurry up so u don't miss out!

Oct 10, 2007Page645

man id pay $20 for the banner alone

Oct 10, 2007RamenRadio

AIM! SKYPE! SOMETHING!

Oct 11, 2007SapAuthor

that's odd. Anyways, it's the only banner i can afford. If you want the banner, talk to the person winning the shoes about buying the banner from him/her.

Any other bids?

Oct 11, 2007ParoXoN

Heyyo ^.^ I'll marginally increase the bid and say $55+sh (which is going to be expensive since I live in Canada T.T)

I don't currently own a pair of soaps but they seem like fun; I promise I won't let these collect dust ;)

[my username for this website]@gmail.com ^.^

Thx!

`Paro

Oct 11, 2007SapAuthor

k 55+shipping is the new highest bid.

Oct 11, 2007ParoXoN

Woohoo ^.^

Oct 17, 2007Griffeycom

I forgot to ask if you accepted Paypal as the payment option, if you do. I'll offer 60+shipping.

Oct 17, 2007Griffeycom

Also, where will they be shipping from?

Oct 17, 2007SapAuthor

Shipping from Wisconsin, and yes paypal is how we would do this.

Oct 18, 2007Soapdreamer

Just to let you know before this is over my mother still says no to the idea.

Oct 19, 2007SapAuthor

sorry Soapdreamer. save up though and u'll have to do what I did, pay 150 to get them from Australia. I gave you my feet dimensions but dunno what else i can do. I got to turn my cleans over to help pay for the sylons. I'm sorry about that bro :- /

Last call for vids. Currently a rahter woosey 60+shipping.

I just got my sylons in so i'm ready to sell. I'll give it just another couple days.

Giffeycom, email me, trevor@sssoapshop.com, so i have ur email so i can alert you to who has won.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Louis Selby styling out a tweaked UFO for the cameras during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware