Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Broken bones
Jun 26, 2003 by Kingpin

Yesterday(June 25)I fractured two ribs while soaping at the local skate park.I jumped up on this rail on some stairs and my shoe caught and threw me into the rail, which is insane because I've done this rail tons of times before.and man it hurt so bad.and i also broke my tailbone almost three weeks ago.talk about a bad month. BROKEN BONES SUCK!!
Replies

Jun 26, 2003AleX

ya broken bones defianately suck ass. In the last 9 months ive broken my foot, left wrist and right arm... the arm was the worst though, it was totally disfigured and stuff, too bad i dont have a pic of it.

Jun 27, 2003Smokey

I've never broken a bone in my life. How cool can I get.

Jun 27, 2003Tanner

Broken collar bone when I was 1. I've gone over my handle bars about...150 times Mart. I've had countless stitches, but I've only broken my collar bone, nothing else that I know of

Jun 27, 2003Mart

I bruised my collar bone trying to wheelie a hump in the ground when I was 10... went over the handlebars and the bike landed upside-down on my shoulder. That's the closest I've ever come to breaking anything

Jun 27, 2003GreenBeret

yea broken bones hurt bad. i havnt broken anything in a long time. im always worried im gonna break my arm skating. so far ive only screwed up my wrist.

Jun 27, 2003Luke

I broke my foot in 3 places while skateboarding (olling steps)

that was pretty painful

Jun 27, 2003peach

i have never been to hospital for broken bones but i think i fractured my hip once soaping i accidently did a backslide instead of a switch frontside... landed right on the pole and my hip went so purple for a month or something hehe... and i think i dislocated my shoulder slightly playing table tennis but it popped in straight away... god that hurt so much

Jun 27, 2003Kingpin

ya it sucks i cant go soaping because it hurts to run and move around a lot.

Jun 29, 2003fordy

I've broken my finger and my right elbow before, hurt so fucking much when I broke it... put my arms out many times too but never more than a sprain or bruising.

Jul 2, 2003Jordan_Thompson

Broken toes, Broken Pinky, Chest contusion, and bruised ribs. Those are my soap war scars.

Mar 6, 2012sk8erx34

i feel like i should bump this thread lol and body that is still active, what injurys have you had?

Mar 7, 2012Brad

Fucked up hard once jumping on a rail and somehow managed to have my ribs make contact with said rail. nothing was broken, but there were some gnarly bruises for a couple days.other than that, just a few bad ankle twists. also once i bailed taking an uneven hill on my board and by the time it was over my head was bleeding :P goood times

Mar 7, 2012sk8erx34

damn lol, how big was the hill?

Mar 7, 2012RamenRadio

my friend AJ out of nowhere had his ankle swell to the size of a baseball after using his first pair of soaps.

I've never wracked myself,landed on my ass plenty of times lmao

Mar 8, 2012sk8erx34

who hasnt? lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Ryan hittin a Royale
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide