Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
UK Handrails
Apr 30, 2004 by tom_uk

Are there any soapers in the UK from outside Ipswich, ie much further North. To add to what loads of guys have said about just going out and looking for stuff to grind and bust moves on, I have looked around West Yorkshire, and Elland Rd football stadium is home to many heavenly rails. McDonalds and the surrounding carparks are like the giant grindspot in the sky. Also the new Matalan and pizza hut in halifax have some amazing 15 sets, and the famous forster square red rails in bradford.
this post may seem a bit pointless and gay, but its just that when your drivin about or whatever keep your eyes open. It also made me think that the police and council must just be taking the piss;they make such great rails and expect us not to grind them. so my southern buddies, get tha' sens up nowerth tet proper spots.
Replies

Apr 30, 2004tom_uk

what i mean is, instead of coming on here and saying 'oh boo hoo, there isnt noffing to grind in my area' or 'waawaa, youve got better rails than us', just get out and look - theres bound to be some stuff.

May 1, 2004Mart

Dunk lives in Derby and has spotted stuff in some really rough parts of Sheffield. I've heard of the Elland Road rails, think I saw a pic once. Very sick

May 1, 2004dunk

Sheffield's about as far north as I've travelled (I think that's South Yorkshire?), we went there on an A Level field trip last year to study inner city housing development and as you can imagine, we passed through some pretty rough areas but they had the most insanely humungous handrails that I have ever seen. If I owned a gun, I'd happily go back and bust out on them.

May 2, 2004tom_uk

wouldnt we all? i just got cautioned by the police and chucked out of a theatre in london. but anywys, if the cakes their eat it, and face the consequences of the fat kids fist eh

May 2, 2004Mart

You were soaping in the theatre?

Luckily us UKFSW boys haven't had any real trouble other than from old people and employees of where we are at the time

May 2, 2004dunk

If you're ever passing through Derby check out the Playhouse in the Eagle Centre, home to a low slung big gold handrail down a 40 set finishing in the theatre lobby outside the ticket office :)

May 2, 2004dunk

You're right, I don't recall any incident with the police when I've been soaping with you. I'm sure we've been threatened with the police many a time though.

May 3, 2004tom_uk

thats the annoying thing - i didnt even get a warning. i was grinding the steps outside the toilet in the theatre, then i got chucked out by the manager, and then i was soaping outside and the police came and cautioned me for causing a public nuisance and unlawful damage to public property. for fucks sake wouldnt you think they had more important things to deal with. the weird thing is, the cop was one of the ones who dealt with my mums stolen wedding ring earlier in the day.

May 21, 2004l3w1z

where i live theres 3 play parks w/ loads of beanches and loads of rails, and curbs..... i can't wait

May 25, 2004Curtinator

where i live my bro's High school has a long Handy cap rail and well In canada Theres a hole lot of rails and its really awsome!!.

You guys think this is a gay post don't you.

Jul 29, 2004Paul

I live in leicester and there iz some awsome rails here!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Maxwell hittin a Frontside
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand