Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
people are stupid
Apr 29, 2004 by Phantom00991

Maybe I'm alone here, but I have heard a lot of weird stuff said to me while soaping.
Like:
"You're pretty good, why don't you skateboard?"

"Let's have the soapers fight!"

"You have soap shoes?"

"Is there anyone else that soap shoes?"
(by the way I hate it when people call it "soap shoeing"...it sounds so dumb..."soaping" is much better.)

"it would make more sense if you had wheels"

Has anyone else had weird or funny stuff said to them while seen soaping?
Replies

Apr 29, 2004Smokey

Haha, good idea for a topic.. I should have thought of it.

After just grinding a handrail a woman asks us...
"You're not doing anything dangerous are you?"

Apr 29, 2004Collin

me,loren and james have people come up to us and are like how the fuck do you do that do you have mud or ice on your shoes.

Apr 29, 2004Mart

I had some woman ask my if I was foreign last year in Ipswich. Crazy stuff

Apr 30, 2004Wesker

Often people come up to what we're grinding and try to do it with their own shoes... I'll leave it to your imagination for that outcome..

Apr 30, 2004Ryan-FST

"Do those have magnets on them or something?"

May 2, 2004tom_uk

i was recently asked if 1. id taken the studs of some football boots and 2. how did i make them so slippery?

May 2, 2004Mart

What, the guy who I flipped off as he was walking away? I've never been so close to shitting my pants in my life

May 29, 2004sold324

my freind had my pair on and didnt know that they were soaps and steped on a rail that was on the ground and fell over. then she kicked me and said "why did u slippry them up that hurt"

Oct 11, 2004ghost

a people never talk to me... they just stare and try to be sneaky whuile watching

Apr 21, 2006Curtinator

One time I was soaping with my bro and some guys were high and they said to us "ARE YOU BUTTERFLYS?"

Apr 23, 2006AnthoFlex

lolz, one time...(actaully 3 days ago) i was showing my friends the "Soaping experience"....they didnt know wtf SOaps were...there were 6 of them...5 were impressed, but Ronald was like "i can do that watch" so he tries it, and faceplants..then he says "WTF!?!?" then i say: *cough Jordans..*cough

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

hahaha!

I remember when I was really little and I wanted Soaps so bad. I had these New Balances, and New Balance shoes usually have plastic in the arch. One time I juped for a Cafeteria bench, and to my surprise, I slid a foot or so. That was so much fun to me.

Apr 23, 2006Louis

How about the kid in the ukfsw Magic Shoes video.
I think the conversation went something like this;
Kid; "the shoes"
Jim; "What about them"
Kid; "The don't really slip"
Jim; "they do man"
Kid; "how come?"
Jim; "Cos they're magic shoes"

HAHAHA classic, good times good times.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
Amy Gerein hittin a Fastslide (see, chicks can soap too)
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Daz Burt pulling a frontside 'nugen during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.