Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Happy 10th Birthday Soap
Sep 10, 2007 by SpiderSoaper

Ight we need a new topic, and i havent made but only 6 forums...wich were usless, but this one may be a little interesting, i want u guys to just put up anything soap has done to u, wat it has done, any good things that came out of it, or the bad, like any way that it left u scarred, just put anything cool about soap ever since it's release.
Replies

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

okay for example i would say that, it left me with a sprained ankle and a bruised leg,lol and it gave sonic some style in SA2

Sep 10, 2007vault

it made me take risks n so far i have no regrets except i bet we all hate wen we fall on our jewels XD

Sep 10, 2007PixelEater

Nah dude, that's my fetish.

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

okay watever....i goy another one, soap shoes have changed the way most of us look at shoes, and some of u know wat i maen, wen we see a pair of shoes on someone at the mall or on a store window, we always look at the sole to see if theres a plate on it, some of u know thats true

Sep 10, 2007Page645

yep it is

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

hey page anything soap has done for u? in specific

Sep 10, 2007Page645

except pic me up when im bored? u said the other thing that soap has done for me when i see a shoe the first thing i look for is a grind plate and for some reason i do it like an instinct

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

ight cool, but it never left u scarred

Sep 10, 2007Page645

oh no yes it has i can never tweak my foot inward ever again

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

ight anyone else out there just share anything about soaps in ur life, just write anything nd lets just conversate

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

bump

Sep 11, 2007Megashadow77

One time, it was my first week of soaping, me and my friend set up his rail on two concrete bricks. I went up to grind it, I hit it, the rail slid off, I went up in the air...

My tail bone smacked square center in the middle of the rail.

Sep 11, 2007Page645

XD ouch. one time trav was getting new pics of me hitten the top of a bike rack and i fell off my foot fell inward popped out of the socket touched my shin then popped back into the socket without breaking it but i tore up almost all of my soft tissue in my ankle and this was like 2 months ago. my ankle has never felt the same

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

okay guys not just ur wipe outs, wat about any attention u guys have gotten?

Sep 11, 2007Megashadow77

Well, people always say "Those are pretty cool! I bet my Son/Grandson would love those!

Sep 11, 2007Page645

ive gotten 5 kids to throw away there heelys then go home to buy soaps then at my cuzins block party i had a whole like mash pit thing going on around me just to see me soap. i got like 25 kids to buy soaps :P

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

imma take ur word for it, it's kind of hard to believe, but it's awsome to hear that page, and also u to shadow, i get alot of that, and the first time i went to a skate park with my soaps, these awsome inliners were amazed, it was kind of suprising, since u can do a whole lot more with inlines, and they dared me to grind some things, and i did it, and i told them that they were soaps and stuff....and thats another good thing about soaps, u get attention and talk to some cool peoples

Sep 11, 2007Page645

no one ever believes me bout getting ppl to get soap shoes

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

HEy Antho if ur reading this would u mind telling us how u became a big part of Soap, start from the beginning i would like to know, if it's okay

Sep 11, 2007AnthoFlex

Lol, thats a LOOOOOOOONG story.

Haha, i'll type it up, and you guys can all find it on www.myspace.com/AnthoFlex

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

ight, but that story would be awsome for this thread

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

wait will u post it on ur page? or do we message u for it?

Sep 11, 2007AnthoFlex

Nah, i'll put it as one of my "Blogs" or whatever you call those things

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

oh those things i never look at, but for the story i will

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

c'mon anyone else? i mean in a time in where those lame wheel shoes, were a hit, u know the ones with the two buttons on the side of each shoe, soap came out with a unique idea, and started somthing different, a grind shoe, with no need of wheels

Sep 11, 2007Deadmoose

its new to me but I got hit by it from inline skating and I was like dude i wish i could hit that rail always and never had skates someone told me about soaps and now I want them so I can be like I'm gonna hit that rail not I want to

Sep 11, 2007vault

its cool around public like when i say "hey imma grind this rail" they look down n look 4 my shoes n their like wtf? then well u know MAGIC...

Sep 11, 2007SapAuthor

really? the 10th year anniversary? Sounds like a good occasion to open up the new design, we're almost finished on it, getting the content put in. :D Then again even if it wasn't 10th anniversary, the design woudl still go up, but now it sounds planned or something :P

Sep 11, 2007Page645

oh thats professional trey XD

Sep 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

bump

Sep 12, 2007Page645

¬_¬ y do u need to bump this thread up its a day old!

Sep 12, 2007RamenRadio

AIM NOW MR.

Sep 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

yea but i wanna hear some more stuff, other than my shitty history with the shoes
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dunk hittin a Royale on the Wolsey rail, Ipswich
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Dunk's 'Take My Shoe Off' Backslide on the Alexandra Park handrail
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.