Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Solution to the Problem?
Sep 7, 2007 by SapAuthor

It's a bit hard to figure out what is going on here with all the fighting. As much as i love solidgrind, the forum is just too unruled.

You know, as much as you said would use it, i still have a pretty unactive forum at www.sonicandpals.com/soapforum/index.php

We can move to it, since i moderate it. Any flaming or trolling will be put on a penalty system, do to much and you get exiled for a certain time, plus we can delete useless threads easily, and i can put up some swear filters.

Just a suggestion, to tell you the truth i've been too busy to go on here, and when i do it tends to just turn me off with all the fighting.
Replies

Sep 7, 2007xJeremiahx

yeah dude, I have been looking on this forum multiple times each day but there is nothing to talk about because all that is going on is fighting.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

yea u know wat im in with u guys hey trey can u link me to it my comp isnt letting my go to ur site using the address bar for some odd reason im sick of the hating too im done with this crap

Sep 7, 2007Page645

nvm it finally worked after a week of trying i hate this old mac i really do but at the same time i love it XD

Sep 8, 2007SapAuthor

U should upgrade to a new macbook. My macbook pro is running like a dream.

Sep 8, 2007matrix8967

I was thinking the same trev. as far as all this mellow-drama and misunderstandings. i used to LOVE comming to this place. now i read comments and just sigh. I only come by here like 2 or 3 times a week and i rarely say anything because it will either piss someone off and they'll build a house from all the bricks they've shat, or even if I did say something like "seriously guy, calm the fuck down. you're about a 7 on the bitch scale, imma need you on about a 2..." they'd freak out MORE and not understand that SG is NOT the place for small talk. *sigh*

it's a shite state of affairs to be in...

Sep 8, 2007matrix8967

guys* bitchy* my keyboard thinks its funny today.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
SSCFSW Sam hittin a Frontside
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University