Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Attention Greenfire8484
Sep 7, 2007 by Megashadow77

Dude, stop being a little bitch. You fucking troll and flame everyone, especially Dalton and Keith. I'm fucking tired of it.
Shut the fuck up, or get the fuck out. Make your decision. I'm tired, and sleepy, and I don't like to see you throw your shit all over Solidgrind.
Replies

Sep 7, 2007greenfire8484

shut the fuck up. dont be such a fucking bitch.

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

All you do is call people bitch, bitch.

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

u green son of a bitch

Sep 7, 2007PixelEater

He called you a bitch for calling him a bitch. I'll be. Greenfire is troll-tastic. So am I, of course.

Sep 7, 2007lvmaniac44

lol,this is true

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

*smacks clayton* Get yo head in da game!

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

*desmacks clayton* nevermind.

Sep 7, 2007lvmaniac44

lol,greenfire=bitch ass hoe

Sep 7, 2007PixelEater

Jesus, all these insults sound like the work of a bunch of 13 year olds... oh wait.

Sep 7, 2007lvmaniac44

ho*

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

Omg, PixelEater. You're so snappy, oh my god, I'm gonna go cry in a corner and slit my wrists....

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

pixeleater what hell kind of name is did greenie give u that name when y'all was having sex together

Sep 7, 2007Hermes2722

SHUT THE HELL UP!!! the ONLY thing I tolerate less than a troll ar epeople who respond to trolls WITH MORE TROLLING! have your little flame war! but this will get you NOWHERE! All of your lifes you are going to have to deal with immature people... but you should not be immature back... I was 13 all of 4 months ago so I will not use that as an insult. First yeah, Megashadow I can understand why you are irritated but do you need a whole thread to express your anger towards Greenie? And yeah LVsoaper12 very mature, gay people are no less better than you just because they are gay... they were born that way... it is like insulting someone because they are black... go be a homophobe in your own little world, but don't bring the hate HERE! lvmaniac44, wow, just, wow, are trying to be some type of rapper or "gangsta" because swearing like one does not make you one... So call me an idiot, call me gay, but as Martin Luther King said... "Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate... only love can do that..."

Sep 7, 2007Page645

see thats our problem WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LOVE HERE!

Sep 7, 2007Page645

and dude dont step in please i know ur new u dont want to get off to a bad start dude

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

hermes hahaha,shut the hell up u assfucker,was we talking to u in this forum i think not

Sep 7, 2007Hermes2722

screw you page. screw you, I did not mean to be literal with that... wow you guys are incredibly hateful. it is always hate, hate, hate for you trolls... this is a place for enjoying the fun of grinding shoes, not a troll pit! whatever happened to soaping for the sake of having fun? not looking cool or being more skilled than someone else?

Sep 7, 2007Page645

dude ur knew so im gonna let u know when we are mad we dont give a fuck about anyone so dont get us mad #1 and #2 dont fucking butt in when we are mad got it u fucking dick sucking shit bag?

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

what shoes u own hermes

Sep 7, 2007Page645

we arent talking about soaping now btw idiot and we arent hating on soaping for skillz we are hating cuz greenie's being a cock sucker

Sep 7, 2007Hermes2722

sorry for previous post if that was rude... sorry, I have tendency to want to right all the wrongs of the world... stupid I know but hey I was hated for most of my life for what I am... not who..... I just think that while the world needs disagreement. and dislike we do not need hate... because hey I dislike being hated, picked on, and trolled. Heelys are taking over, and are partially to blame for the loss of major Soaping... But I do not want to take out my anger on people who use them, I used to use them! so yeah again I am, a newb...

Sep 7, 2007Hermes2722

okay I am getting nowhere with this...

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

ok we have a truth

Sep 7, 2007Page645

dude we were all newbs at one point and again we arent hating on heelys right now it has nothing to do with soaps or heelys im defending myself from those idiots pixeleater and greenie and dude i was hated on since i was 5 till i turned 14 and that wasnt even a yr ago so i know how u feel

Sep 7, 2007RamenRadio

Wow, after a hard day at work, this just cheered me up completely XD. This is fucking priceless, page fucking owns.

FUCKING A PAGE

Sep 7, 2007Page645

thank you thank you XD

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

There is only one, and will only be one.

Page645.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

damn right

Sep 7, 2007Page645

but dude braves suck

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

Dun care, I don't watch baseball.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

well the colts and the giants suck too

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

Colts, no, Giants, maybe, sort of, probably, yes.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

wait wat fan r u then?

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

The Indianapolis Colts are my #1 Team.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

and they suck too i find that ironic XD

Sep 7, 2007Page645

i go with jets then dallas

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

*smacks Keith* Now get on Aim, and quit talking shit about my team...yeah, I know they suck, that's why they were the 2006 Super Bowl Champions, and have the Best Quarterback in the NFL.

Sep 7, 2007RamenRadio

XD Keith go on AIM dude

Sep 7, 2007Page645

mike did they win it NNOOoOOooooO so to me THEY SUCK!

Sep 7, 2007ordnanceflint91

aight everybody, enough with all the bullshit. stop the html shit like you have been told several times and stop with all the damn flaming at eachother. if you cant get along dont post. simple as that. this site is for soap shoes mostly so keep it on topic or dont post. and stop with the stupid threads

Sep 7, 2007PixelEater

tl;dr

Sep 7, 2007SapAuthor

I concure with ordnance.

Grow up kids, SOAPers are suppose to be supportive of each other, and not so darn immature. F-this, F-that, F your F-ing wife, can we just stop with the swearing? I'm starting to just skim messages and ignore all that have a swear word in it cuz it's most likely some flame message.

Maybe we should start migrating over to the new soap forum i made, but this time if ppl start flaming i can penalize them and kick them off if it continues. We need some order.

Sep 9, 2007greenfire8484

umm... I don't mean to sound rude, but you said 'SOAPers' and I used to say that. But then I saw that most people say 'Soap.' Could someone just tell me what it really is?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
David Martin hittin a UFO
Sonic the Hedgehog busting a royale and getting rings
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside