Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Pictures/Videos from today
Apr 14, 2004 by Gordy

Well, I got some clips from the videos. This isn't the best rail, but I have to wait until Friday to get that rail (it's in Green Bay, and I have to go then, well here's the link... http://www.freewebs.com/wifsw/index1.htm , and i am working on the videos part, so just hold on a sec.
Replies

Apr 14, 2004Gordy

Here the videos, http://www.freewebs.com/wifsw/index2.htm , my personal favorite is the Ufo to Backside to Gap.

Apr 14, 2004Smokey

...Yet again a dissappointment. How many times have we told you not to post anything unless it is worth posting?

And make those "trip reports" a little more brief... They are basically saying "And I did this grind on the ledge, then that grind, but no one else could do it. I also did this cool grind and an even cooler grind on the cool rail with a cool spin out... Which was cool but everyone else only did less cool stuff" I could go on...

Apr 14, 2004Gordy

I know, but there will be a lot more. I could only get to this rail, until the weekend. I am just trying to show all the stuff I take. Sorry. I'll make it 100% up when I get to Green Bay. This is more like a "proving to mart" that I am going to get the pictures, that I am true to my word. Did you like the Switch UFO to Backside to Gap?

Apr 14, 2004Gordy

And hey, all the stuff I grinded today is not practice rails, right? :)

Apr 14, 2004Mart

'I could only get to this rail' - I see no railage. I see benches and a crap ledge

None of that was impressive in the slightest. The only thing that could have been good was the 450 (which was actually a 270, 360 at a push), but you had no style or control in that

I'm with Ryan; don't post shit shit like this. Don't post any shit until you get good shit. You set yourself the Sunday deadline; I expect you to meet it unless you want to continue being a shithead

Apr 14, 2004Smokey

The witch UFO to gap was alright... It is very easy (I've done something similar..) but at least you're trying to get creative. That's about all I'll give you credit for, for now.

Apr 15, 2004Collin

Jordan sorry but im with these guys noone wants to here about sessions on SG.

Apr 15, 2004Gordy

Yeah, i'll get some good footage. And on the pictures page, I have at least 4 pictures of rail Mart...

Apr 15, 2004Phantom00991

I didn't like that vid much...that's not even worth putting on a site...

Apr 16, 2004Mart

I didn't look at the pictures

This is one continuing trend of yours; you take both video and pictures on your sessions yet you only get video of the painfully shit stuff. Why didn't you video the fucking rail work?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Orr Whartman hittin a Frontside
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale