Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New guy, teams and info
Sep 5, 2007 by Hermes2722

Hey I am a newbie so if you could give me any tips I will gladly accept them. Also I want to know if there are any Soaping teams in the Chicago area of Illinois. Aslo I want to know what type of surfaces soaps can grind on, how long they last and technique.
Replies

Sep 5, 2007AnthoFlex

Here's my comment taken from another thread on what to Soap on:

Dude, you can literally grind almost anything:

-Lunch tables in school
-Ledges
-Rails
-Pipes coming out of the floor from construction
-Stairs
-Car bumpers
Tree roots (yes, you can grind those)
-Garbage (not garbage bags, like when theres a pile of wood and metal or old tables)

Dude, if its sticking out of the floor, try grinding it. Thats what i say. and thats the way i look at things.

I mean geez, i grind my bed frame. I even grinded the side of my tub because my mom told me the floor was all bleached and i didnt wanna ruin my shoes, so what did i do? Run from the door, backside the tub, and get to the window. (i needed to close the window)

Like before, anything you see sticking out of the floor, thats plastic, metal, wood, anything (not rubber), just rub your plate on it. If you can grind it, fuck it....go for it

Sep 5, 2007Page645

XD backsided ur tub XD

Sep 5, 2007AnthoFlex

shit was funny. Prabas too (big impact plate)

Sep 5, 2007Page645

omfg XD

Sep 5, 2007juno

Soaps can last a long time my friend. I wouldnt really recommend grindind curbs unless there painted. Oh, and welcome to the team. ;/

Sep 5, 2007Hermes2722

Thanx for the tips!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
greg with a cess slide and sweet cast
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside