Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Favorite Soap Designs
Aug 31, 2007 by PixelEater

Soap shoes have more or less featured some seriously dynamic designs. I thought it would be fun to know who digs what shoes. And how about a why on your top pick.
Replies

Aug 31, 2007PixelEater

I really liked the earlier designs. My top choice would be the Clean. It might be the most basic Soap of all time, but I think its sexy profile/outline and serious durability make it a winner, esp. when coupled with Slo Bros. I didn't like the puffed up tops on later designs so much. Also, my feet are flat and wide as hell, so where some find these rough, I find them more than comfortable.

IMO, some of Soap's finest have been Scorchers, Broadsides, Goas, Prabas, T-Bones, and Scabs.

Aug 31, 2007juno

Totaly agreeable

Aug 31, 2007juno

Broad sides man. With those you arnt limited to the trictionary.

Sep 1, 2007RamenRadio

Scorchers, broadsides, broadsides original sylon design, prabas, T-Bones (the red), Scabs, Sylons, Boltars, Flows, Dashes, Ordinance pretrols, and Crowbar

That's all I can really think of lol

Sep 1, 2007SpiderSoaper

boltars, sylons, black dashes, prabas

Sep 1, 2007AnthoFlex

Clean, Warp, Scab

Sep 10, 2007RamenRadio

Bump, talk about the shoes you have and your favorite designs in here.

Sep 10, 2007RamenRadio

And Spider, what do you mean I spend all my money on soap shoes? I have a life dude.

Most of my money, I either:

Save

Use for the wax thing I have with Page and KG

Buy CD's and Records

And a few other things. I have a life outside soap shoes....

ZOMG HE'S KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?

lol, no but seriously, everone bugs me about saying soap shoes is all I really care about. This is what pisses off Wesker so much, how people just think of him as the soap shoes guy or soemthing. He's an actor, likes to chill with friends, music, other stuff.

Seriously, soap shoes is awesome, but it's nothing to have a life about lol.

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

yea... i never said u didnt have a life out of soap, and shadow jus said that all the money goes to soap, so there

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

and i think u posted this on the wrong forum Ramen, it should be on the broadside illonois one

Sep 10, 2007Megashadow77

Yea, Trav, that's what I told him....

BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME! *points*

Sep 10, 2007RamenRadio

Oh sorry, then I should have been saying most of that to you lol. And no, I never said all my money goes to soap shoes.

And I wanted to keep it out of that thread because it's getting beyond off topic.

And I wasn't saying you said that about me not having a life outside soap shoes Spider, I just was saying that people were saying that about me. That's all.

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

Sep 10, 2007SpiderSoaper

sorry bought that....and okay Ramen i got u

Sep 11, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Goas are my fave,then the Turntables

Sep 11, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Then them Sylons

Sep 11, 2007SapAuthor

Scorchers, Boltars (my fav), Sylons, and broadside are my fav. But Express aren't that bad either.

Sep 11, 2007soapbofo

Scorchers, Broadsides, Express, A-Side, Goas, Turntables, T-Bones, Boltars, Sylons

Sep 11, 2007iwantsoapshoes

uuuumm, lets see, my imaginary express, imaginary scorcher, imaginary ordnance and DAMN I WANT SOME SOAPS!

Sep 11, 2007LVsoaper12

do u have a pair of soaps

Sep 12, 2007LVsoaper12

iwantsoapshoes do u have a pair of soaps

Sep 12, 2007Deadmoose

I'm gonna have to go with a no on that one
LVsoaper12

Sep 12, 2007vault

iwant has been on this forum 4 a year. he doest even have soaps. he says he 12, 13, n 14. man he has 4 accounts . n he bugs the !?@" out of us.

Sep 12, 2007iwantsoapshoes

i actually only have 2 accounts, i have only been on here for 3-quarters of a year and i definete age IS 13 and yes, i bug the fuck out of you, but thats just my nature. XD

and i would have soaps if it wasnt for the rawk scam.

Sep 12, 2007AnthoFlex

i still dunt see why you just dont buy express

Sep 12, 2007RamenRadio

He may want to wait till scorchers and broadsides get released.

Sep 12, 2007RamenRadio

IF they do....

i would buy express right this second if i had the money....

Sep 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

hopefully.....

hopefully what?

Sep 12, 2007RamenRadio

Hopefully we get scorchers and broadsides

Sep 12, 2007RamenRadio

cause everyone is having a mental breakdown about express lol

Sep 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

yea what ramen said... mental breakdown....i just want more variety, and the broadsides can allow more tricks

Sep 12, 2007RamenRadio

I thought you were more of a scorcher fan lol.

Sep 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

yea but i thought, and doing the same grinds get old, and yes i want the scorchers too, they look alright

Sep 12, 2007PixelEater

"He may want to wait till scorchers and broadsides get released."

That will not be happening.

Sep 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

how so?

Sep 12, 2007Deadmoose

I want scorchers cause they look ok enough for me to wear lol

Sep 12, 2007Deadmoose

not just to wear they look bad ass

Sep 13, 2007LVsoaper12

iwantsoapshoes what size u were

Sep 13, 2007Deadmoose

I'm size 11 :D give me shoes lol

xXD

Sep 13, 2007Deadmoose

I know were bringing back broadsides which is awesome

but why didn't we go for asides?
they are soo much better it looks

Sep 13, 2007LVsoaper12

because i think the sole plate is wider and they were unrealeased and broadsides were already made,i really don't know i was just thinking

Sep 13, 2007RamenRadio

Asides were unreleased just because HSL decided not to make the other molds apparently.

Sep 13, 2007AnthoFlex

A-sides were unreleased because of lack of retailer interest

Sep 13, 2007RamenRadio

I was talking about the second time around.

Sep 13, 2007AnthoFlex

HSL gave us the ok to sell A-sides back when the SS Soap Shop first opened up....

Thats IF we had a minimum order of 500-600...Which is normal, but come on, ONLY size 9?

Sep 13, 2007SpiderSoaper

i'm nine, but that sucks

Sep 13, 2007rhinoskater30

Maybe only 9 cuz the plate couldn't be that big (sounds stupid though.) They're probably just lazy. HSL stands for...
Hmmm--So--Lazy.

Sep 13, 2007AnthoFlex

They made it in a size 9 on because size 9 is the standard prototyping size for shoes about to be released.

They are prototypes to be tested (the ones that arent display models), and presented to retailers.

Sep 13, 2007SpiderSoaper

thats y derek only has nine right?

Sep 13, 2007AnthoFlex

yup

Sep 13, 2007Deadmoose

so thats why

why not just have them make the molds gay

Sep 13, 2007Page645

sorry if this is a little late to pixel eater:

"He may want to wait till scorchers and broadsides get released."

"That will not be happening."

wat the fuck is wrong with u if u dont believe in those shoes in getting rereleased dont say. it will bring others down cuz then they wil stop believing that they arent rerealesing those shoes and also dont say that to me i have high hopes in those shoes getting rereleased and i think that it really isnt soaper like in not believing as much as they can for those shoes to come back out again(thats just my opinion)

Sep 13, 2007PixelEater

I'm all for it. However, realizing Heely's corporate agenda, no amount of faith will help. Especially the way they talk about Soap now. I want to habeeb ;_;
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo