Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
EEP!
Aug 29, 2007 by DG

Is soaping really easy ass Run...Jump...Slide? i have to know dont want any more broken bones :P!
Replies

Aug 29, 2007Surfaced

Why don't you go out and give it a try?

Tell us what you discover :p

Aug 29, 2007PixelEater

Start on painted curbs and those cement bumps in front of parking spaces. Benches, whatever. You'll get a good feel for it and work your way up to rails.

Aug 29, 2007Surfaced

You had to ruin my fun....

Get a practice rail. All Soapers should be issued one at birth.

And as PixelEater said, the benches are okay.

Aug 29, 2007xJeremiahx

The hardest part about it for me was learning to land on the grind plate without hitting the rubber part of the sole.

Aug 29, 2007Locke

It's really not hard at all, until you get to tricky stuff like unities and sidewalks.

I can't get my damn legs to cross when I try to unity. ;-;

Aug 29, 2007xJeremiahx

I've been trying to unity for a while now. I can get my legs to cross but I can only do them flat footed. I can't get any tweak.

Aug 29, 2007Page645

i know ur problem jeremiah same thing with me and unitys but i can get only one foot tweaked

Aug 29, 2007AnthoFlex

i can only do switch Unities, not regular ones

Aug 29, 2007greenfire8484

ok this isnt a conversation forum the kid got his answer lets let this one drop, ok?

Aug 29, 2007PixelEater

Greenfire's right, we probably shouldn't exchange ideas at all. Let's not talk about Soaps either.

Aug 29, 2007Page645

XD

Aug 29, 2007vault

lol greenfire chill this is a forum u know

Aug 30, 2007SapAuthor

For a simple practic erail, get a 10 ft, 2 inch diameter PVC pipe at a hardware store, like 10 bucks. Make sure it's secure so it doesn't roll. Eventually waht i did was drilled small holes along the pipe and then drilled screws an dscrewed it to a long 2x4, and raised one side. Works well for me.

Aug 30, 2007greenfire8484

ok pixel all i was saying was that there are forums for tricks and other crap and this one and he got his answer there is no reason to still have this on the top so let it drop

Aug 30, 2007Page645

y when we can use this forum as a trick forum instead of making a new post and wasting space

Aug 30, 2007PixelEater

b-b-b-bump!

Aug 30, 2007vault

woah woah woah green..."other crap," wtf do u mean by that? dude u cant just come here and flame ppl when they dont listen to u. this is the damn internet green, ppl come here n discuss soaps. were all a big family man... ask anyone u want we all atleast know 3 ppls real names. dude green here r the basics of SG.
1. no flaming
2. no spam
3. no useless comments

dude i was a little harsh but plz man have respect for every1 n well rePect u...

ne1 want to add nething?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Tanner Gregory hittin a Unity
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U