Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Need advice
Mar 27, 2004 by GrindingYoda

In the category of "Removable grind plate shoes", which one is the best?
Replies

Mar 28, 2004Mart

I advocate anything with slobros

Mar 28, 2004GrindingYoda

Are slobros better than bbks?

Mar 28, 2004GrindingYoda

Out of the two, which is better:
Ordances - Boltars

Same as above:
Septums - Scabs

Mar 28, 2004Smokey

All shoes are really about the same "skill" wise. I would go with one that has BBK plates, since you might not like the grooves already made in the slo bros.

Mar 28, 2004Greg

BBKs are where its at kids.
respect.

Mar 28, 2004GrindingYoda

Thanks; back to the other question:
Out of the two, which is better:
Ordances - Boltars

Same as above:
Septums - Scabs

Mar 29, 2004Collin

I say get the newer shoes,and if you want removable plates id just take two bricks wax them up and tie them to your feet.

Mar 29, 2004jericanman

U must be a bit on the weak side if u think that their that heavy they don?t make a difference realy

Mar 29, 2004Collin

I had removable grind plates in 5th grade (4 years ago) and they were like bricks the new ones are light and better in my eyes.

Mar 29, 2004Collin

and oh yeah of course they arent gonna make a difference when all you grind are little practice rails litterally 3 inches from the ground.

Mar 29, 2004Mart

Ahahaha! Quality stuff from Collin

But dude, I have no idea why people complain about the weight. You are seriously a pansy shit if you think they're too heavy to wear

Mar 29, 2004Smokey

No kidding... They're just shoes for cryin' out loud. It's hard to imagine someone with weak enough legs that, when wearing soaps, find it hard to move.

Mar 30, 2004GrindingYoda

I'm tryin to avoid the new shoes that have those cemented on plates, cause I've seen about 28 reviews saying that once the grindplate wears out, you're screwed and have to buy new ones.

Mar 30, 2004GrindingYoda

But hey, that's just me.

Mar 30, 2004Collin

of course yet by the time you need new plates you need new shoes, the soles on my scabs back in 5th grade wore out before the plates did.

Mar 30, 2004dillon

ummm yea.. i have a penis

Mar 30, 2004jericanman

yeh my soles starting to go to...only the right realy but hey

Mar 30, 2004CSPSoaper

yea, i have a pair of squeaky cleans my friend gave me, and they are really old, and the sole is fine. they arent terribly too heavy at all. they have removables, but the plates arent worn that much, because i use my t-bones. but they are still cool. and the t-bones are cememted, and the back of the sole, right where the back of the T part of the plate is are starting to wear pretty bad. so oh well, its all good.

Mar 31, 2004Greg

they dont make kids like they used to. no one knows who i am, its awesome.

Mar 31, 2004Mart

Hahah, you need to start showing people up again Greg

Squeaky Cleans own. Too bad mine have still got dog shit all over them
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Paul (JMC) hittin a Farfegnugen
Bart Johnson bustin a frontside in Tighty Whities
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.