Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Team CSP
Mar 25, 2004 by CSPSoaper

Hey peeps. I am a member of a SOAP team we like to call Team CSP. We are from Indianapolis, Indiana. weve been together about a year now, and have a site not many people know about. we are trying to spread the word around more about us. we have bios, pictures, info. and soon to be videos this summer when we film. i recommend you guys check it out. heres the link:

http://www.teamcsp.tk

if anyone wants to put us as a link on their site, feel free, and email me at wchsdrummerboy06@aol.com and we will add your site as well. we will have our links section up as soon as we are finished switching servers, which will be done in about a week. so, check it out, and stop by the forums and register and post. we have a very active forum as you will see. if you need to contact me, i have aim: wchsdrummerboy06. hope u guys like it!
Replies

Mar 26, 2004Benji

Pretty nice site, you guys should hit up some bigger handrails

Mar 28, 2004Greg

Bandwidth quota exceeded for the day. The web site would work again after 24 hours.

Members are given an initial bandwidth quota of 1000 MB monthly. Sites a monitored on a daily basis and would work again after a 24 hour time frame. We offer our members unlimited bandwidth, to request unlimited bandwidth please contact technical support with your web site URL.

Mar 29, 2004Phantom00991

I agree, try to move around a little, hit some different stuff.

Mar 29, 2004Phantom00991

greg, what's this tech team crap? Were u hacked or something?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Brett Dierker with a Frontside.
Luke Williams with a bike rack grind
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide