Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SSS Soap shop may be down
Aug 13, 2007 by SapAuthor

This is just a heads up. My server is still messed up. often times not loading at all. In about a week or so, my site whole site will go inactive while they transfer me to a new server. The inactive period will last as much as a day. When it will go inactive, i'm not sure.

Also, we are still looking into the other hosting for the soap shop itself. Hopefully steve will agree and we can set it up before this happens and get it so we won't have this problem anymore.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a pain on my end as well.
Replies

Aug 14, 2007rhinoskater30

Hey man... it's okay, I'm sure people aren't gonna be like "The site won't load today, guess I'll forget Soap Shoes. Guess I WON'T wait just another day to check up on it."

Eh, stuff happens. Good luck.

Aug 14, 2007SapAuthor

Ack, now the masking on the www.sssoapshop.com addres is messing it up a bit, i'm removing hte masking.

Anyways, news, we got restocked, we now have all sizes 3-12 of all 3 colors of express. If it doesn't show up, go to www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.htm, there's a link there to refresh it.

Aug 14, 2007SapAuthor

Also, i'm switching hosts, and still goign to show steve that other option.

Aug 16, 2007RamenRadio

I think SAP is down now, it says it can't connect to the server.

Aug 16, 2007SapAuthor

yeah, it does that, just check back in like 10 minutes, it's been going on and off like that the past couple weeks.

in 2 weeks i'm switching hosts, and sooner on tuesday i'm showing steve the new system, hopefully we can get it running so we won't have the order form, nor rely on an unreliable server.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Louis Selby busting a frontside 'nugen during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich.