Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Possible new Soap PHP Forum? Will it be used?
Aug 8, 2007 by SapAuthor

Me and renny are talking about it. Putting up a PHP BB message board for the soapers. It would have the moderators, i can disable html, PM, and all the other things. It would be the same type of php board i use for my message board, http://www.sonicandpals.com/SapBoard/index.php"> here

I want to know from you all, is will it be used? I don't want to take away from SolidGrind's activity, SG will always have the photo submission and that system, and the history and all the rest, but will you all just abandon SG, use both equally, or not use the PHP board at all?

Just something to think about, what do you all think?
Replies

Aug 8, 2007RamenRadio

I'll use both

Aug 8, 2007LVsoaper12

yeah i would use both

Aug 8, 2007Megashadow77

I'll use both.

Aug 8, 2007iwantsoapshoes

ill use both, but why is your fiancee a mod? fiancee's privelege, huh?

Aug 8, 2007RamenRadio

What's wrong with that.......?

Aug 8, 2007SapAuthor

Lol, she did a lot of stuff with some designs and the rest. She's *tisk tisk*ing you right now :-P

Keep on coming in with the feedback, so far looking good. What do the rest of you think?

she can tisk all she likes, i always have to be right, and if i get proved wrong, i go into a mood and start shunning people.

Aug 8, 2007sam

I definitly wouldnt abandon SG thats for sure, but i'd just stick with the chatroom and keep SG for the more serious forums.

yeah, SG's like, the ultimate hangout for SOAPers, and always will be

Aug 8, 2007DarkVermillion

I'd use both, because SG is where I submit my pics and stuff, and chat.

Aug 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea dude, SG cant be replaced, but it can be used to set up chat dates, and such. Maybe to plan stuff as well. Should be great.

I vote both

Aug 9, 2007AnthoFlex

It also gives an extra place to go when people go through their usual website routine.

For me its:

Myspace
SolidGrind
SolidGrind
SolidGrind
Myspace

Then i feel good

Aug 9, 2007matrix8967

i'd probably use SG more than the other...but renny's right, it'll give me somewhere to go.

Aug 9, 2007ordnanceflint91

id use both. definately give me something else to do online lol

Aug 9, 2007MusicSoaper

It should be both just to keep the originality of SG.

Aug 9, 2007SapAuthor

It's what i'm looking for, if the board will be used at all, and yeah its good if both are used. I think we could all use more organization for the messaging, and moderators (i can pick who).

Alright, things are getting busy, Renny's got a new design for the soap shop and i can't wait to see it, and then the showing of the new system to steve on monday, possibly equiping the shop and getting it up and running, and then we'll do this. But I think i'll create it.

So Renny, put somewhere in your new scheme for the site a place to link to an offsite forum (the host server for the service doesn't support PHP, so i'll host the board on my websites server). Thanks!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.