Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
crazy grinding on the weekend
Mar 8, 2004 by jericanman

well it was a realy nice on sataday so me and dave or dave and dave ...what ever...went down to our skate park and soaped all the coaping everywhere i cant belive no one thought of doing bowls. halfpipes are fun though u have a big drop on one side. and the boxes and stuff they where good lots of big ledges too. then the crazyest grind of the day when we got back i was messing around on daves drive with his old skate board if you place it on 2 trucks and the board (its side) u can grind it..!!!! you have to approach from the griptape side or it flips over and you follow. then as you come off you can flick it right it does a compleate flip and then you can grind it again. its fun though mind out for the trucks..try it on someones board some time. we even set it up at the end of a rail though i messed it up and hit the trucks and went flying. not a scratch though.
Replies

Mar 8, 2004Ryan-FST

Cool, but I don't think people should soap in skateparks.

Mar 8, 2004Collin

1.never soap in skateparks
2.nobody here wants to hear of your sessions,just throw it up on your site if some one wants to know about it they can go there.
3.What is the point of even grinding a skateboard?

Mar 8, 2004Mart

Collin's got all bases covered... soaping in skateparks is lame and always will be. Like I said on your forum, hit up some handrails; you're letting us English folk down

Mar 8, 2004Greg

two things.
1) we grinded skatepark copings at like 7am way back with my SHITTY old black and white edit a few people saw. youre nothing special, welcome to 2001.
2) derek brooks has already done that skateboard/soap "trick"
conclusion, shut your mouth asshole. its been done.

Mar 9, 2004jericanman

arent we all iritable bastards today....i just post something random and i get flammed to hell... thanx as for the skate park thing we where going past and it was dead so we though why not... and as for the skate board thing it may not be new i never said i invented it i just said it was a bit of fun...never intended to offened but i can aim to in future if thats what u guys want.!!!!!.....sorry im just pissed off i had my mp3 player stolen yesterday (170 fu*king quid) ill be pissed off for a bit longer.....lettin the uk side down???????....well the hand rails are on the way, the vid sould be on the net in about 4 weeks when my mate gets bk from uni and can do the finail edit.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Bryndon with a frontside (about to jump from rail 1 to rail 2).