Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
666 Rail?
Aug 4, 2007 by Megashadow77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ESROQn9No

A rail that is approximately 666 feet long. It's grinded by some dude named Chriss Haffey. Appearantly, this rail is legendary in the Inlining world.
Now....someone inlined it....can somebody SOAP it?

Also, thanks to DarkVermillion for telling me about this, XD.
Replies

Aug 4, 2007dunk

someone called Chris Haffey... probably the best known skater in the world. If I lived there I'd hit it.

Aug 4, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, i don't know much about Inline Skating....

Asking me anything about inlining is a mistake, you're more likely to get an answer out of a retarded monkey about how to do laundry.

Aug 4, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea dude, we arent gonna hold it against you but Chris Haffey is VERY well known.

And he wasnt the only one to grind the whole rail. Robert Guerrero did it right after him

Aug 4, 2007xJeremiahx

I saw that a long time ago and was thinking the same thing. That takes some serious ballance. I would love to see a soaper do that rail.

Aug 4, 2007sam

Yeah ive seen this a looong time ago.

Im not sure if you could gain quite the momentum on soaps as on inlines to make it past the S curve though.

Aug 4, 2007AnthoFlex

Perhaps, not to mention (ive heard) that somewhere down the rail, it angles back up a bit.

I wonder how long they spent waxing that thing. Becuase i know even with blades, if that thing isnt waxed (a lot for THAT long grind) you wont be able to slide the whole thing.

Aug 4, 2007sam

Yeah, it looks like it angles up going into the S curve if you look closely. That would still be one sick rail to grind even if you couldnt go the full way though.

Aug 4, 2007DarkVermillion

I would try it if I was anywhere near it. xD But balance it the key thing for hitting a long rail, and Chris Haffey has balance.
(That's why I gt remedyz.)

Aug 4, 2007SapAuthor

I put up a link to that grind a loooong while back cuz i thought it was a soaper that did it. But yeah, that's a sick rail, wish we could get a SOAPer to do it.

Aug 4, 2007sam

I would def hit that up with skates or soaps if I was anywhere near that.

Aug 5, 2007mgm

Here is a video of the whole grind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIFVDmwJ3hs

Aug 6, 2007Surfaced

I've seen this clip a zillion times. Everyone knows Haffey
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wasted Neighbor hittin a Drunken Frontside
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton